One thing Sikhs should understand about todays modern Indian Hindu's

genie

10 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Very true, since Israel was formed, they've taken no nonsense from anyone.

Anyway we are light years behind them. They have genius scientists, artists and economists.

Don't forget racial neptotism, too.  And a monumental white guilt complex that's facilitated their "rise."  Most of them being able to pass as white probably helps.  It isn't entirely organic.  Their holy scriptures state unequivocally a non-Jew isn't worth the nail of a Jew, so there's many other factors at play that the modern Western culture tends to avoid highlighting about Jews lest they be labelled as anti-Semetic.

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Very true, since Israel was formed, they've taken no nonsense from anyone.

Anyway we are light years behind them. They have genius scientists, artists and economists.

You could say they have transformed from "sparrows to hawks"

The intellectual class of Jews are Ashkenazi Jews (from Germany and Eastern Europe)

Their intellectualness rose ironically came when Germany rose in 18th/19th century.

It was during this time German philosophers, scientists began to take interest in Indian philosophy, religious texts etc.

I suspect a lot of the Germanic Jews did too.

Robert Oppenheimer (American Ashkenazi Jew) who said to be the father of the atomic bomb quoted "Bhagavad Gita" when dropping the bombs in Hiroshima in WW2. 

The atomic bomb was developed in part with inspiration from the "divine weapons" mentioned in the Mahabharat. 

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You could say they have transformed from "sparrows to hawks"

The intellectual class of Jews are Ashkenazi Jews (from Germany and Eastern Europe)

Their intellectualness rose ironically came when Germany rose in 18th/19th century.

It was during this time German philosophers, scientists began to take interest in Indian philosophy, religious texts etc.

I suspect a lot of the Germanic Jews did too.

Robert Oppenheimer (American Ashkenazi Jew) who said to be the father of the atomic bomb quoted "Bhagavad Gita" when dropping the bombs in Hiroshima in WW2. 

The atomic bomb was developed in part with inspiration from the "divine weapons" mentioned in the Mahabharat. 

That is true, Oppenheimer was very into the Gita and believed in ancient Hindus having nuclear weapons and flying machines. I'm not sure if it's true, who knows.

Ashkenazi are as you said, the brains of the Jews. The middle eastern/north African brown jews (mizrahi) are more like muslims, they have more kids compared to Ashkenazi, much more religious and not as academically minded.

All Israeli prime ministers have been Ashkenazi jews even though half (or even more) the country is mizrahi.

59 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Don't forget racial neptotism, too.  And a monumental white guilt complex that's facilitated their "rise."  Most of them being able to pass as white probably helps.  It isn't entirely organic.  Their holy scriptures state unequivocally a non-Jew isn't worth the nail of a Jew, so there's many other factors at play that the modern Western culture tends to avoid highlighting about Jews lest they be labelled as anti-Semetic.

Even before Hitler they were high achievers with many contributors to science.

As far as I'm concerned the European jews are white, it makes me laugh that they claim that they are originally from Israel. They look nothing like the Egyptians and Jordanese who they share a border with.

As for the racial nepotism, our lot could learn something from them, not to the same extreme but something nonetheless.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I have heard (cannot confirm) that one of the largest halal poultry farm is owned by Sikhs. 

Always be mindful of the mercantile element of our community.  They are the first to sell out.

Make money and make profits but not to the detriment of our Panth.

These people need to be publicly shamed. Publicly boycott their businesses so they understand in the only language they understand  (their pockets).

There is no reason to be halal if 99.9% of your customers are not muslim.

This is the enemy within.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2508805/poultry-farm-that-supplies-asda-tesco-and-sainsburys-boiled-halal-chickens-alive/

The name of the guy is Ranjit Singh Boparan (aka the "Chicken King")

5 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Well pretty much all of the meat they were selling was halal. I overheard a sul in front of me asking the staff once if a particular dish was halal and they said it was. I had to write a series of emails and forced them to provide one non halal dish as well. The funny thing is that I usually only eat from the salad bar at work but I didn't want the suls lifestyle accommodated for considering they are probably less than 10% of the work force. Look at that, a company that has jusr 10% suls and they are bending over backwards for them.

I know for a fact that Brilliant and Madhu's in southall sell halal food, they just don't label it so as not to scare off the Indian customers. Sneaky idiots. Suls will never sell non halal food in shops let alone restaurants. I think Sira Cash and Carry in Southall even have a halal meat counter.

It's a good thing you left Godolphin and grew up around more apne. My wife also went to Guru Nanak school in Hayes, she doesn't fully understand the menace of suls as she grew up with just apne.

Yes I know about Madhus. My cousin had her wedding catering done by Madhus. My cousins were given a taster before the wedding and then they told her it was halal, and then obviously they complained. So Madhus arranged non halal catering for the wedding. But it's just a shock that these caterers don't cater to sikh needs unless they are specifically asked. I saw a Catering company used by people in Reading and they do something similar, the food is halal unless you use the sikh catering option. I think the catereres are run by Dhillon or Dhillion, something like that. 

Nah I moved into Cowley Uxbridge, it was full of goray. Until I went to Uni most of my life was around goray besides the time I was spending years in Guru Nanak School. However what astounded me was seeing all my relatives in areas such as Slough and Southall just cutting off their kesh and not knowing how to read and write gurmukhi properly or at all. I just don't see understand why people who lived in apnay areas didn't have any maan in sikhi or being sikh!

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Jews have some form of anakh. Our lot are cucks.

an incident happened last week in the Brunel University  2019 Sikh Society Whatsapp group.

Some Singhs posted this petition against halal in schools https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-stop-halal-meat-in-school-children-shouldnt-eat-slaughter-religious-meat-in-schools?recruiter=false&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=washarecopy_19889602_en-GB%3Av3&recruited_by_id=ba2a1040-95cb-11ea-a83e-17d9f83f095a

Both Singhs got kicked out of the group. I started a discussion about this being a bujjar kurahit. Everyone from monay to some group admins started on me. One group admin Singh said this years' sikh society is for oneness and that uni is multicultural, and we shouldn't discuss these things. One admin even went as far as saying 'Meat is Meat' whether halal or not.  Anyway after some discussion I was disappointed, there were a few people that also agreed with me. But I can't believe these uni students were behaving as cucks. Some people were saying we were belittling another religion because of this petition?!

Such is the state of uni sikh societies, it seems they will not support other sikhs who don't want to eat halal.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Scandal after scandal yet this guy keeps going, lol. Besharam.

"In November 2006, the couple's then 19-year-old son, Antonio, was prosecuted after his Range Rover Sport left one-year-old Cerys Edwards with severe brain damage after his car, which was travelling at 70 miles per hour (110 km/h) on the wrong side of a 30 miles per hour (48 km/h) single-track road,[19] hit the Jeep her parents were driving. He was the first person convicted under English and Welsh law from evidence recovered from his car's Event Data Recorder system, concealed in the driver's airbag.[19] In April 2008, Antonio Boparan was sentenced to 21 months in jail for dangerous driving, at Birmingham Crown Court. In February 2012, Cerys Edwards' family was awarded £5M, and a sum of £450k per annum every year for her life for Cerys' care, from Boparan's insurance company.[20] Cerys died at Birmingham Children's Hospital on 17 October 2015, aged 9.[21]

In April 2014, Antonio Boparan was involved in a Birmingham bar brawl which left a man blinded. Antonio later admitted in court to inflicting actual bodily harm and violent disorder.[22] He received a 12 months prison sentence.[23] March 2019, The millionaire's son was today (March 7) sentenced to 18 months behind bars over the death of the youngster."

By the way is sikh community not able to do a collaboration with them to do jhatka? I mean he even puts Singh in his middle name!