Kachhera vs Boxers

Guest Gupt Singh

1 hour ago, Redoptics said:

Wish people spent this amount of time contemplating the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, rather than think about kacchera vs boxers. Maybe I'm just weird.

Yeah, I guess you are. People don't spend time on it, normally. People just wear their kakkars. And they put their focus on Gurbani.

This is a situation where you can't get supplies. Does the OP have Redoptics permission to ask around?

Indeed, why aren't you doing paath instead of posting on message boards?

Oh, perhaps you think Guru Sahib is "weird", too, for originally giving the command for kachhera.

58 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Yeah, I guess you are. People don't spend time on it, normally. People just wear their kakkars. And they put their focus on Gurbani.

This is a situation where you can't get supplies. Does the OP have Redoptics permission to ask around?

Indeed, why aren't you doing paath instead of posting on message boards?

Oh, perhaps you think Guru Sahib is "weird", too, for originally giving the command for kachhera.

It seems opinions gets you flustered,  sit around and bicker like a child if you want. 

Ok hotshot I will stay off these boards ohh high and mighty, and your last sentence came out of your filthy little mind. Think before you type.

13 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

It seems opinions gets you flustered,  sit around and bicker like a child if you want. 

Ok hotshot I will stay off these boards ohh high and mighty, and your last sentence came out of your filthy little mind. Think before you type.

Go ahead and do what you want. May Guru Sahib give you the sojhi to understand that you are not more clever than Guru ji, thinking that kakkars mean nothing.

Oh, also, would you have the audacity to make fun of Guru's kakkars in the very presence of Guru Gobind Singh ji?

7 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Go ahead and do what you want. May Guru Sahib give you the sojhi to understand that you are not more clever than Guru ji, thinking that kakkars mean nothing.

Oh, also, would you have the audacity to make fun of Guru's kakkars in the very presence of Guru Gobind Singh ji?

No the point is why worry about something that is out of your hands. Once its available again go get some more, but in the meantime boxers are fine.

Make fun? Your ability to understand English is surreal

Just now, Redoptics said:

No the point is why worry about something that is out of your hands. Once its available again go get some more, but in the meantime boxers are fine.

Which is exactly what I was going to post to the OP. We wear kachhera in obedience to Guru ji's hukum. If we can't because it's not available, then we have to make do until we can.

And if you had just posted that, no one would have layed into you.

But you didn't. Because you had to make a display of your ego thinking that you're better than the OP and the rest of us because you contemplate Gurbani. And in your mind, the rest of us don't.

I have news for you: You're not as much an accomplished spiritualist as you think you are.

Your first post in this thread just wreaks of hankar. "Maybe I'm just weird." Fake humility. What you really mean is "I'm so great."

Take another look at the Gurbani that you claim to contemplate so much. And work on your ego.

10 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Which is exactly what I was going to post to the OP. We wear kachhera in obedience to Guru ji's hukum. If we can't because it's not available, then we have to make do until we can.

And if you had just posted that, no one would have layed into you.

But you didn't. Because you had to make a display of your ego thinking that you're better than the OP and the rest of us because you contemplate Gurbani. And in your mind, the rest of us don't.

I have news for you: You're not as much an accomplished spiritualist as you think you are.

Your first post in this thread just wreaks of hankar. "Maybe I'm just weird." Fake humility. What you really mean is "I'm so great."

Take another look at the Gurbani that you claim to contemplate so much. And work on your ego.

I'm nothing buddy, never said I was, you just assume I did.

Anyway this has gone way off topic.

5 hours ago, Redoptics said:

Wish people spent this amount of time contemplating the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, rather than think about kacchera vs boxers. Maybe I'm just weird.

i get what you mean  but the kakkars have a rehit maryada that your supposed to follow as well. and some people dnt know what to do when in a situation like op and panic a little

my hair are curls and really wavy so they tangle up a lot   and it can be a bit of a panic when they are really tangled lol   but just slowly untangle it. 

Guest Singh

*deleted*

I’m so sorry people turned your topic of a genuine question into their playground for arguments. It’s embarrassing. Even my 5yr old wouldn’t make a scene like that out of nothing. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

i get what you mean  but the kakkars have a rehit maryada that your supposed to follow as well. and some people dnt know what to do when in a situation like op and panic a little

my hair are curls and really wavy so they tangle up a lot   and it can be a bit of a panic when they are really tangled lol   but just slowly untangle it. 

It's ok turn into rasta lol I get what you are saying but why stress yourself out when you dont need to.

39 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

It's ok turn into rasta lol I get what you are saying but why stress yourself out when you dont need to.

when you keep kesh and you hair is in a tangle then it really can become a bit of a panic   trust me