Why was Jathedar Baba Sahib Singh ji Kicked Out?

Look, I don’t really care about you. You’re weird. You keep attacking me in every thread like Dully’s pet dog or whatever. Honestly I’m going to keep it ? with you. You’re kind of pointless to our quom if you’re not going to properly spread Sikhi. You’re not having children, apparently. You’re not making Sikhi look good for any visitor here (you’re probably making them think about how schizophrenic and delusional you are). So what is your point exactly. You are pointless tbh. I hope you know that.

12 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Look, I don’t really care about you. You’re weird. You keep attacking me in every thread like Dully’s pet dog or whatever. Honestly I’m going to keep it ? with you. You’re kind of pointless to our quom if you’re not going to properly spread Sikhi. You’re not having children, apparently. You’re not making Sikhi look good for any visitor here (you’re probably making them think about how schizophrenic and delusional you are). So what is your point exactly. You are pointless tbh. I hope you know that.

I proceed according to Har Kirpa. Stay the same.  It's not my job to correct your ignorance. 

And I believe those words were used for you not me here. By the Sangat. 

On 12/31/2021 at 12:05 AM, proactive said:

This is the type of reaction you get from brain dead people who will believe that someone is a Mahapurkh without even bothering to see what that person has done which has elevated him to such a position. The person this guy thinks is a Mahapurkh is someone who allowed himself to be used by Indira Gandhi and who was doing 'kar sewa' against the wishes of the entire Sikh people while the army which had murdered hundreds of pilgrims were walking around wearing shoes and smoking and drinking and providing him protection. LET THAT SINK IN.

Knowing how the Nihangs of old used to treat anyone even threatening to smoke in their presence, the fact that this 'mahapurkh' was ok with Indian army walking around smoking just shows how much of a Gaddar he was. 

what about baba nihal singh harianbela and the nanaksari sants, they were also present alongside baba santa singh when kar sewa was done following operation blue star

1 minute ago, NaamTiharoJoJape said:

what about baba nihal singh harianbela and the nanaksari sants, they were also present alongside baba santa singh when kar sewa was done following operation blue star

He underwent TANKHAH for going against the wishes of the Panth by taking part in the Kar Sewa as have the Nanaksar Babas.

NOW explain to me whether they made  a mistake by

1. Doing the Kar Sewa in 1984 against the wishes of the Panth or

2. Presenting themselves at Akal Takht to undergo TANKHAH 

Yours are the other kids here attempt to try and justify the disgraceful Kar Sewa done under the jackboot of the Indian army while those that did it accepted their mistake shows that the foolish followers and starry eyed kids are more dangerous than any of those who commit gaddari against the Panth. 

33 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Santa Singh played a very negative role but he did get pesh before Akal Takht around 2002 before his death.

All dal panth Jathedaars get up at 12 am and hv more than 6 hours of amritvela but still they could end up doing very wrong things.

Only Guru Sahib is perfect.

I think this is one thing that these starry eyed kids who never lived through 1984 fail to understand. That single act by Santa Singh and the others did more to divide Sikhs at a time when what the Panth needed was unity. Santa and the others allowed themselves to be used by our enemies and their acts are no different to what Ala Singh did not accepting Abdali as his overlord.

There is no doubt some deal was done so that Santa Singh and the others could undergo token Tankhah and the SGPC to retain their credibility. Maybe these people think that their GADDARI is automatically forgiven in the next world just because a deal with done in this world. Personally I think they would have got quite a surprise when the time came/ will come for them to justify their actions before Akal Purkh.