Bibya drinking alcohol

Kau89r8

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

guy in second video with dhari @0:31 should get some serious beatings from singhs     the rest of them can do whatever they want .... 

This is in Keneda. Whenever you see the term "brown boy" or "brown girl", it is Punjabis in Keneda. 

I have seen loads of these types of videos where they are passing glasses of wine or blushers. They all seem to be coming from Keneda.

Clearly in self-isolation they got nothing else to do.

The Punjabi girls from Toronto are some of the biggest drinkers. They put UK Punjabi girls (and boys too) to shame.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

This is in Keneda. Whenever you see the term "brown boy" or "brown girl", it is Punjabis in Keneda. 

I have seen loads of these types of videos where they are passing glasses of wine or blushers. They all seem to be coming from Keneda.

The Punjabi girls from Toronto are some of the biggest drinkers. They put UK Punjabi girls (and boys too) to shame.

Most my family is in Canada, iv never been neither am I interested in going. My family have been canada though. They seem either proper desi  or proper gorafyed. 

Iv got family in Toronto, Montreal, Surrey and Brampton.  My family living in brampton are proper desi, it's as if they never moved from punjab, my mother went there and she said it's as if she was in punjab.  The family in Surrey are like a balance between gorafyed and punjabifyed, while the ones in Montreal and surrey are like goray.  Not sure if this is the common trend lol. 

Idnno I think I'd go for brampton ?

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Most my family is in Canada, if never been neither am I interested in going. My family have been canada though. They seem either proper desi  or proper gorafyed. 

Iv got family in Toronto, Montreal, Surrey and Brampton.  My family living in brampton are proper desi, it's as if they never moved from punjab, my mother went there and she said it's as if she was in punjab.  The family in Surrey are like a balance between gorafyed and punjabifyed, while the ones in Montreal and surrey are like goray.  Not sure if this is the common trend lol. 

Idnno I think I'd go for brampton ?

They do tend to fall into the extremes. 

Surrey is probably more like Punjab though. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

USA esp California Sacramento  too ...the kuriye are super arrogant and b#itchy too...guess UK are not bad after all ?