Bibya drinking alcohol

Kau89r8

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It's because they think they are rich. It gets to their head. 

oh ya years ago we had family over from Canada staying with few days and they couldn't stop taking the pi## at the way UK was how small our house was lol ...and we live decent semi-attached house

They live in these huge farm house, with acres of land, factories ..

28 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

oh ya years ago we had family over from Canada staying with few days and they couldn't stop taking the pi## at the way UK was how small our house was lol ...and we live decent semi-attached house

Size is all they have.

Not much else they have. 

29 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

same when my fuffar visited he started telling us how his house is bigger than ours, he pointed to the end of our garden and said his house goes all the way up to there ?

once all my massis daughters from canada visited and one of their sons was like your house is so small,  and my cousin sister from here was like at least the roofs don't blow of when theres a storm outside ?

my cousin sister recently visited from canada  and she said how her brother has anger problems and he punches the walls, but she was like if he punches a wall of these british houses he would break his hand.  there houses are like cardboard lol

2 minutes ago, puzzled said:

same when my fuffar visited he started telling us how his house is bigger than ours, he pointed to the end of our garden and said his house goes all the way up to there ?

once all my massis daughters from canada visited and one of their sons was like your house is so small,  and my cousin sister from here was like at least the roofs don't blow of when theirs a storm outside ?

my cousin sister recently visited from canada  and she said how her brother has anger problems and he punches the walls, but she was like if he punches a wall of these british houses he would break his hand.  there houses are like cardboard lol

Their houses are made out of plasterboard. 

They last about 30 years and then they have to be rebuilt. 

8 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Their houses are made out of plasterboard. 

They last about 30 years and then they have to be rebuilt. 

yh iv seen videos of roofs and walls blowing off when theres a storm    not very weather resistant lol

6 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

New-build UK houses are a disgrace.  The ones built after 2005 are shocking. 

I was decorating a new-build last year. When I finished the skirting, one of my legs had gone to sleep, and I used my elbow to leverage my body so I could stand up. My elbow went through the wall, lol. It was literally cardboard. The repair was perfect, but still.

Then they charge extortionate prices to buy these places.

• 1 year later...