What did the sikh missionaries do?

5 minutes ago, Sikhi4Ever said:

It is not only about Sri Dasam Granth sahib but whole lotta more issues

They want to kill sikhi !!!

Not sure about that in Purewal's case man. In an interview he mentioned he used to have Sri Guru Granth Sahib parkash at his house and did 2 annual sehaj paath shaibs annually with his wife (his words not mine). He also said he used to for many years do akhand paath roul seva at his local gurdwara.

The real ppl trying to kill Sikhi are the nastiks dressed up as Sikhs.

8 hours ago, FreshMind13 said:

I saw a video on Facebook where Makhu was with the Jathedar of Patna Sahib. Apparently he was forgiven and said his views had changed from 4 years ago.

Otherwise, Makhu is weird. His tone of talking seems egoistic (dunno how to describe it).

Found it

13 hours ago, FreshMind13 said:

Found it

- New Trend of saying "Video cut/edited" and only stupid folks are falling for those.

- He is journalist, Katha Vachaak full time. I am just ordinary person with full time non-sikh based job and even i know "Not to talk with Harnek Neki" and he even showing full respect to that kalank even knowing his past bullshitting. 

- Using his own media platform with sound effect to gumraah the gullible minds.

- Person on left is nobody and possibly planted from day 1 once his video was out.

13 hours ago, FreshMind13 said:

Not sure about that in Purewal's case man. In an interview he mentioned he used to have Sri Guru Granth Sahib parkash at his house and did 2 annual sehaj paath shaibs annually with his wife (his words not mine). He also said he used to for many years do akhand paath roul seva at his local gurdwara.

The real ppl trying to kill Sikhi are the nastiks dressed up as Sikhs.

Who care what he does in his personal life. he is the person who is working in-hand with people of missionary mindset and sow confusion in our kaum. Seems like you know him personally. Cut to the chase and disavow any near or dear who stand against panth !!

Sikh missionaries need to be doing Sikhi parchar to punjabi hindus, muslims and christian to bring them into Sikhi. Look at christian missionaries they are ruthlessly exploiting the minds of the most poorer-est and vulnerable hindu sikh community's. So they are being allowed by the indian establishment and punjab govt to freely convert the people to oppress and subdue true punjab true punjabiyat which is sikhi.

If these Sikh missionaries are doing parchar to Sikhs nearly all the time then we can question their true motives. Are they part of us or part of the establishment trying to weaken and destory Sikhi. We know DDT's dhumma is an indian establishment agent he was sitting on stage with murderer of Sikhs indian punjabi muslim azar alam (who in the 90s as directer of punjab police murdered sikh youths and was caught trying to convert sikh boys to islam). Dhumma was also caught sitting in the feet and lap of badal's.

The gadari and selling out never ends with these clowns in punjab.

4 hours ago, Sikhi4Ever said:

- New Trend of saying "Video cut/edited" and only stupid folks are falling for those.

- He is journalist, Katha Vachaak full time. I am just ordinary person with full time non-sikh based job and even i know "Not to talk with Harnek Neki" and he even showing full respect to that kalank even knowing his past bullshitting. 

- Person on left is nobody and possibly planted from day 1 once his video was out.

Agree with everything except the last point. That "person" is Jathedar Ranjit Singh of Takht Sri Patna Sahib, he is also shown in the video from @ADMIN

On 6/7/2020 at 6:55 AM, FreshMind13 said:

Found it

so they are no longer practising social distancing in India during Coronavirus covid-19 pandemic?

Also saw this video play straight after from 2016:

17 hours ago, Sikhi4Ever said:

Yes even dhadrianwala use the "video cut/edit" excuse.

However I wouldn't call Patna Sahib jathedaar as a nobody!

6 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

so they are no longer practising social distancing in India during Coronavirus covid-19 pandemic?

Also saw this video play straight after from 2016:

Yes even dhadrianwala use the "video cut/edit" excuse.

However I wouldn't call Patna Sahib jathedaar as a nobody!

- sorry for wrong wording for jathedar saab of patna sahib

- i disagree with him to be the judge and close case that quickly without proper procedure process

- someone like missonary makhu who holds huge platform should be handled by all panj singh sahibaans

Indian personalities love using the "Photoshop" or "Edit" excuse when they're caught doing things they shouldn't be doing. The id1ots don't realise you can't use Photoshop -- still-image editing software -- to alter video footage to the point that even Hollywood special effect companies would struggle to recreate.