What did the sikh missionaries do?

On 6/1/2020 at 11:16 PM, Sikhi4Ever said:
  • Pal Purewal (calendar guy)

I am not someone to clean up someones image, but I know two facts about Pal Singh Purewal:

- Probably a decade ago, a Singh in our local area found Purewal's phone number. He called him and asked him why he is against Sri Dasam Granth. Purewal's reply was that if he ever spoke against Sri Dasam Granth, he is ready to have his head chopped off. (In Punjabi, he had said: ਮੇਰਾ ਸਿਰ ਵੱਢ ਦਿਉ)

- Purewal has admitted he did not want to publish his book at one point during its manuscript phase because his calculated results did not match with Sri Dasam Granth. (He explains this in the preface of the English translation of Guru Kian Sakhian)

So yea, maybe he is taking the politically correct way out. He is not the same as nastiks like Dhadri and neo-missionaries.

On 6/5/2020 at 7:29 AM, chatanga1 said:

Have you heard the audio recording of makhu and neki about Sri Dasme Patshahs Granth Sahib?

I saw a video on Facebook where Makhu was with the Jathedar of Patna Sahib. Apparently he was forgiven and said his views had changed from 4 years ago.

Otherwise, Makhu is weird. His tone of talking seems egoistic (dunno how to describe it).

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Is this harnek neki the same as harnek new Zealand? He has a YouTube channel and he talks crap about people like sant ji and surinder Singh sodhi etc ? 

Yes, that's him. He himself ran from the battlefield, so spends his time badmouthing who didn't. 

I don't understand the agenda of Makhu, Sikhri, Udoke etc. These folks are actively involved in bringing the injustices of 80s 90s to the forefront. To the point they clearly have some love for Sikhs. Yes, I understand some who speak for Khalistan are paid, but they usually spend more time riling up folks, not engage in intellectual dialogue. Its possible these individuals are just misguided. 

5 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon2 said:

These folks are actively involved in bringing the injustices of 80s 90s to the forefront. To the point they clearly have some love for Sikhs.

We have a term for them.. Nakli Khalistani leaders !! You haven't heard that term yet??

8 hours ago, FreshMind13 said:

I am not someone to clean up someones image, but I know two facts about Pal Singh Purewal:

- Probably a decade ago, a Singh in our local area found Purewal's phone number. He called him and asked him why he is against Sri Dasam Granth. Purewal's reply was that if he ever spoke against Sri Dasam Granth, he is ready to have his head chopped off. (In Punjabi, he had said: ਮੇਰਾ ਸਿਰ ਵੱਢ ਦਿਉ)

- Purewal has admitted he did not want to publish his book at one point during its manuscript phase because his calculated results did not match with Sri Dasam Granth. (He explains this in the preface of the English translation of Guru Kian Sakhian)

So yea, maybe he is taking the politically correct way out. He is not the same as nastiks like Dhadri and neo-missionaries.

It is not only about Sri Dasam Granth sahib but whole lotta more issues

They want to kill sikhi !!!