Boy Names

Guest Mani

Guest Mani

WJKK WJKF

Waheghru ?? Has blessed my wife and I with a son. However we are very stuck on names. 
we would like a short meaningful name. Currently really like: Ajeet, Zora, Deep. Any other suggestions ??

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 5/19/2020 at 2:55 PM, Guest Mani said:

WJKK WJKF

Waheghru ?? Has blessed my wife and I with a son. However we are very stuck on names. 
we would like a short meaningful name. Currently really like: Ajeet, Zora, Deep. Any other suggestions ??

Congratulations to both of you. Hope he grows up to be healthy, good, strong and true.

As for name suggestions, you need to tell us where you live so we can give appropriate ideas. If it's Canada, you'll probably have to choose something like Gavin, Steve, Dave or Nathan to fir in with all the other Sikhs.

Guest Guest Singh

In case the Hukamnana starts with ਬb, Baaj Singh is good. As we know, Guru Gobind Singh ji kept a Baaj, and also Bhai Baaj Singh ji were a great warrior from our history who took khande di pahul from Guru Gobind Singh ji. They accompanied Baba Banda Singh Bahadur on the Punjab campaign. Besides it just sounds nice and tough lol.