bhayaas going crazy!

12 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

India is such a lawless hellhole.

Sikhism civilised the people of Punjab to quite an extent. It is much better than nearby states such as Haryana, Rajasthan and UP.

Though Punjab is still messed up in many ways   in comparison to other states its sill much better!  Punjab has one of the lowest rape and domestic violence rates in India while the neighboring states have the highest. Hygiene in Punjab is a lot better than other parts of india. Modi made 100,000s of toilets across india yet majority of the people still prefer to poo outside and instead use the bathrooms as stockrooms!  When i went Nanded area i saw people taking a sh1t on the sides of roads!  

I'v been to many mandirs and dargahs in India and they are really dirty!  Gurdware are the cleanest places of worship in India. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Though Punjab is still messed up in many ways   in comparison to other states its sill much better!  Punjab has one of the lowest rape and domestic violence rates in India while the neighboring states have the highest. Hygiene in Punjab is a lot better than other parts of india. Modi made 100,000s of toilets across india yet majority of the people still prefer to poo outside and instead use the bathrooms as stockrooms!  When i went Nanded area i saw people taking a sh1t on the sides of roads!  

I'v been to many mandirs and dargahs in India and they are really dirty!  Gurdware are the cleanest places of worship in India. 

It's completely true, Hinduism and some of its weird rituals has caused a lot of poverty and general uncleanliness. People dumping bodies in rivers, feeding animals in temples, people marrying animals and trees.

But in the grand scheme of things it's like saying a broken leg is better than a broken back. Amritsar is a filthy city apart from the area near the Darbar Sahib.

3 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

It's completely true, Hinduism and some of its weird rituals has caused a lot of poverty and general uncleanliness. People dumping bodies in rivers, feeding animals in temples, people marrying animals and trees.

But in the grand scheme of things it's like saying a broken leg is better than a broken back. Amritsar is a filthy city apart from the area near the Darbar Sahib.

Yh amritsar is quite dirty. It's a old city with lots of small narrow alleyways.  But still its cleaner than other holy cities in india. I watched this documentary about varanasi  and the gori presenter had to cover her face with a scarf because there was human sh1t everywhere on the streets    she even fell flat on some human poo while walking around at night.  

And ganges is filthy   im pretty sure its lost whatever purifying powers it once had, a long time ago.  Factories release tons of toxic waste into it everyday  and then sewage waste is also released into it, on top of that the dead bodies floating in it. Even the trains that cross the ganges on the bridges actually empty their toilet waste tanks into the river while the trains are going over the the bridge. 

Hindus say that ganga is their mother and a mother takes whatever her children throw at her!  

When I was in Punjab the bahiyas were ok but they don't speak Punjabi at all and smoke cigarettes all the time even near gurdwarey my Mami told me that bahiya in there town gurshankar r known to be thieves any one else have other similar stories or how the bahiyas are behaving in punjab