Whereas about of Sant Ji

2 hours ago, Singh375 said:

Yes Giani Ji is in chardikala

These days they focus on doing bhagati not katha

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji told them “you will do seva first then bhagati towards the end of your (long) life”.

You don't want comments posted about takhur singh that will show case him in a light that isn't good due to his actions.  So don't make up or circulate made up stories that he would want others to believe.

51 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

I’m new to this forum, but I just looked through your posting history. All you do is argue and bicker with people in a very aggressive manner.

How about trying to make a positive contribution to the world and sharing love? That’s what Giani Ji did recording so much katha and sharing their experiences of being with mahapurkhs.

If I spoke in favor of takhur Singh, you would have praised me.  Since I asked you to not highlight takhur singh as his negative actions will come to light, you have an issue with me.  This baba mentality is the issue with your type of people.  People like you don't want to see the other side of the coin.  When a person like me present it.  You sound the bell of the other being aggressive.  If you had actually seen my post, you would have seen other posters like @proactive swearing at me.  Did you see how I responded? No, because that would not favor you or your baba mentality. 

By shining a light on people like takhur Singh who have wronged in the past, I am positively adding to the world.  You surely will not agree because it does not further your cult mentality. 

When takhur Singh misdeeds show up on this forum.  You can't say you were not warned.

29 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

You’ll find things on gupt section about naam simran which is way beyond the thinking of average people. Sangat with avastha wrote that stuff!

If you want to correct someone do it by touching their feet, not slapping their face.

May Guru Ji give us all nimrtha and pyar for each other ❤️

Make another thread and clarify what you are talking about.  Be a man rather than act like a woman by making accusations and than not say directly what it is.