Sikhism is the fastest growing religion in Australia

38 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I can answer this. They believe mankind needs to "come home" to the one true religion. As Christians, they think have a duty to save the lost souls who don't know Christ. It's as simple as that. These guys have incredibly well funded organisations in many countries, staffed by individuals who have studied OTHER religions to PHD level in order to aid them during their conversion process.

Of course, different countries and cultures require unique approaches, so with a place like Punjab they'll be unlikely to require a theologian with a tonne of degrees, whereas for their efforts in the UK they would need their best man on the job, not only to proselytise their own doctrine BUT also discredit what they view as their biggest competitor, and the greatest spiritual threat to mankind, Islam.

That's the second part of it. Christianity (the non-cucked, non-Anglican sects) has woken up to the Islamic threat, and it's safe to say they have deployed their best to combat Islam's dawah. 

Honestly, we're pi55ing in the wind. Absolutely clueless. These types of determined Christians dedicate their lives to a "calling" for their faith; they gain degrees and qualifications and arm themselves with this knowledge almost as if going to war. What do we do? Apne get a BSc in Marketing and think they're intellectual giants, which is normally when we turn against the faith itself.

I don't believe its just about theology and spreading the religion for the sake of "saving souls for christ" campaign.

I truly believe it is more to do with geo-politics and economics more than benefiting and saving souls of brown and black people. If you look at how Christianity began to expand, it was the roman emperor Constantine that really turbo boosted the fortunes of christainity after converting to the faith. He didn't convert for no reason he must have realised it makes more sense to worship one god than have thousands of roman pagan gods and temples all over the place with hard to collect revenue from them via the congregation. By establishing one God one church he was able to collect offerings from the congregation that fed into the roman empire and lead it to expand and conquer rebellious Jewish area's that were resisting the roman empire's invasions and rule over them.

Everything eventually comes down to economics and geo-politics nothing at the top leadership is about faith and spirituality when it comes to real agenda they want push forward. Same with islamic dawahist's why do they go off to far off places to convert people? its to make that region that people more subdued and friendlier to arab expansionism with trading and politics coming shortly. Everytime a muslim gets in trouble they will know some muslim in far off places will support them and their causes against non-muslims similar is the case with christians. as it is with most faiths.

The problem we Sikhs face when our Sikhs are in trouble we do not help them rather our low IQ idiots the langari's of khalsa aid go help the non-sikhs (like the 1.3billion muslims 50+ countries to their name ) without converting them for the sake of just helping them meanwhile our poor Sikhs in afghanistan and kashmir and pakistan get attacked killed rolled over by islamists and the remaining eventually get forced converted and we get net loss out of the whole endeavor not net gains for the faith.

16 minutes ago, genie said:

I don't believe its just about theology and spreading the religion for the sake of "saving souls for christ" campaign.

I truly believe it is more to do with geo-politics and economics more than benefiting and saving souls of brown and black people.

You're forgetting one thing. The new "religion" of the information age that the media and the culture is heavily promoting (towards which society has been heading for a few decades now) is that of secularism, i.e. the abandoning of overt religiosity in everyday life. That's the ideal they want to promote. Christianity is attempting to fight a losing battle, but it is still fighting. Islam has been weaponised and let loose for various reasons, political as well as the obvious religious reasons.

No Western power is going to revert to a solemn, Byzantine-esque merging of State and Church. The West's "god" is science, but because they've foolishly imported millions of followers of the desert death cult, they need to hamstring everyone else so that their latent jihadis don't chimp out.

The elite, academically minded Christian organisations undertaking conversions and preaching aren't State-affiliated at all. And I'm not referring to clown evangelicals who embarrass themselves with their low iq shenanigans. I'm pointing to the groups that know more about the religion and the doctrine of their target than the target themselves. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

No Western power is going to revert to a solemn, Byzantine-esque merging of State and Church. The West's "god" is science, but because they've foolishly imported millions of followers of the desert death cult, they need to hamstring everyone else so that their latent jihadis don't chimp out.

The elite, academically minded Christian organisations undertaking conversions and preaching aren't State-affiliated at all. And I'm not referring to clown evangelicals who embarrass themselves with their low iq shenanigans. I'm pointing to the groups that know more about the religion and the doctrine of their target than the target themselves. 

I see what you mean, yes its all a clever game by the elites the ones of the top of the pyramids the modern day pharaohs. These guys are atheists they don't really have a faith apart from money and power and control.

The elites have lost control of Christianity in the west apart from latin america and the evangelist minions of the bible belt. The average European white man has woken up and no longer believes in Christianity. So the elites are pushing christainity into africa and asia where there's more gullible people to exploit and control. The same elites are pushing islam into europe and using the violent jihadi's to use against their opponents all across the globe for geo-political strategic reasons. So they funded the chechen jihadis against russia they funded the afghan jihadis in afghanistan they funded the jihadis in liyba and syria. They even covertly funded the jihadi's in kashmir and india.

Why are they not pro-hindu or pro-sikh or pro-buddhist? why do they always seem overtly islamo-friendly in the west? It's all part of the wider great game by the elites.

24 minutes ago, genie said:

Why are they not pro-hindu or pro-sikh or pro-buddhist? why do they always seem overtly islamo-friendly in the west? It's all part of the wider great game by the elites.

We don't feature in the Bible, that's why.  Or at least not in a way that our religions and our mythology can be co-opted to serve their apocalyptic, doomsday scenario that they're determined to create.  They want to manufacture the Bible's Revelations into reality.

The Vedantic strand are an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. To understand the world and where it's heading, you've got to understand the Semetic religions as well as their Mesopotamian and Babylonian forebears. All roads eventually lead to Jerusalem. We shouldn't get caught up in our own domestic little issues as if we're the stars of the show. We aren't. At best, we're those extras in the background who try and get their faces into the shot. It's not nice to hear, but once we understand this issue, we can extricate ourselves from their pathetic Semetic games.

10 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

We don't feature in the Bible, that's why.  Or at least not in a way that our religions and our mythology can be co-opted to serve their apocalyptic, doomsday scenario that they're determined to create.  They want to manufacture the Bible's Revelations into reality.

The Vedantic strand are an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. To understand the world and where it's heading, you've got to understand the Semetic religions as well as their Mesopotamian and Babylonian forebears. All roads eventually lead to Jerusalem. We shouldn't get caught up in our own domestic little issues as if we're the stars of the show. We aren't. At best, we're those extras in the background who try and get their faces into the shot. It's not nice to hear, but once we understand this issue, we can extricate ourselves from their pathetic Semetic games.

Do you think there's still devotion to actual Christianity in these highly educated theologians, or is just a front to continue the control of land and resources? I sometimes wonder. These christian leaders lack the kind of ambition displayed by muslims. It's as if they've realized "christianity" has peaked, and only mild versions of it  will be acceptable to the educated masses. 

12 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Do you think there's still devotion to actual Christianity in these highly educated theologians, or is just a front to continue the control of land and resources? I sometimes wonder. These christian leaders lack the kind of ambition displayed by muslims. It's as if they've realized "christianity" has peaked, and only mild versions of it  will be acceptable to the educated masses. 

The ones who belong to devout ministries are as passionate as anyone else, Muslims included.

Btw, when referring to these educated theologians, I'm not referring to sober academics; you know, the clinical, inoffensive types. I'm referring to the Christian equivalents of the Dawah group; Christian missionaries. I don't think I made that clear earlier.

These are "regular" guys who have felt moved to undertake years of study so they can prolestyse the Christian faith in order that virtually nobody can dispute any of their attempts at converting others such is their comprehensive knowledge of their subject. They are driven by their love for Christ and their belief that Christianity is supreme. That kind of long-term dedication and passion is admirable, because it feeds into the idea that applying oneself to slow, low-yield tasks (an investment -- in this case, time -- that doesn't pay much material benefits) is what the intelligent races do, whereas less intelligent, impatient groups are incapable of applying themselves to a long-term goal, and would rather succumb to a short-term act that yields instant gratification that actually harms the cause in the long-term.

Overall, the Christian missionaries are busy at work. They aren't an historical irrelevance of a bygone age of colonialism.