Sikhs living in Kashmir: Must Read

Kau89r8

3 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Must read this thread: This is why we need to start being neutral...Hinduvsta or Islamists  are not friends never have and never will be. 

image.png.57e684fbd90d1e3d0e96eec95b88636f.png

image.png.9c3eb7e9c09c03420a9b4ce73ae4238f.png

https://www.dawn.com/news/1025160/day-3-the-sikhs-of-nankana-sahab

That's why it's hard to believe propaganda by missionaries based modern Khalistanis who  always try to show Islam in good light. In fact anytime Muslims do something wrong to Sikhs they always try to twist the story by making it into an RSS or Hindu conspiracy like they do with everything else. Harpreet Singh Makhu and Udoke are chief examples of such Khalistanis.

Taksali based Khalistanis are much much more reliable. They don't suck up to Muslims and neither do they have any Islamophilia in them. When you read old articles from the 80s by Khalistanis there was no unnecessary praising of Islam as we see today. Neither did Sant ji ever praise Islam or act Muslim like Udoke and his daughter who miss no chance to show off their Urdu speaking skills.

I'v personally never got the rush or need to help and stand up for another community, iv just never felt the need, passion or interest to do that. So i really can't relate to sikhs who go out and start protesting and marching for other communities, where does this emotion come from?  i have no idea.  I mean you need the passion and emotional involvement to do something like that. A few yrs back we had the EDL in town protesting against a islamic center being built and loads of muslims went there to protest against them and some sikhs were also there with a banner saying "Sikhs against edl"   i personally couldnt give a crap that the edl are protesting against a islamic center    we also a few times have had pakis setting up stalls to collect money for kashmir and kashmiris and iv never given them money, not even spare change, i just cnt care enough or be emotionally engaged to actually put some money in the bucket for that cause.  Doesn't mean im heartless, i just dnt care and being honest with myself ... 

On the other hand i have helped many people regardless of race/religion that you meet everyday. if i see an old lady struggling to reach the top shelf at a store i go over and help, help ladies with pushchairs/babies down the stairs, help old people cross the road, financially helped friends/colleagues  etc  so im not totally heartless lol 

perhaps people who stand up for other communities can see similarities with the sikh struggle?  idnno ... 

I think United Sikhs are vying with Khalsa Aid for which organisation is the most useless for the Panth. I still have Khalsa Aid in the lead as United Sikhs are at least doing something for the Afghan Sikhs. But then again you would think as an organisation involved in that issue they would be the last to want to act like servants of the Muslims.