What has happened to all the NKJ threads on here?

Guest Guest9993747291

Guest Guest9993747291

Where’s all the threads about NKJ / Dhadrianwale allegations and anti Gurmat parchar? What’s happening with this situation currently?

Guest They changed

It really makes me sad how much NKJ changed. Bhai Harinder Singh was my role model once.

I’m 20 and used to follow NKJ in their early days. But they changed so much. I felt they became like a boy band

- using copyright symbol when uploading content

- selling gurbani CD’s

- doing foreign country ‘tours’. I feel they got a buzz out of going to Canada, Thailand and Malaysia etc. While they were uploading their scenic selfies on social media I was think there is still many UK youth like me who would benefit from good parchaar. Wonder how much money these trips cost?

- young people attending their diwaans started doing selfies and uploading videos to their Instagram storeis while sitting in sangat. Like kids do at music consents. Then they don’t even listen to the kirtan, they keep checking phone during diwaan to see how many views they got

Same with dhandria wala. I haven’t listened him in years but recently thought let’s just listen and see what he says now days. I watched 20 mins - he talked only about HIMSELF and slagged off people he didn’t like. Not one word about gur shabad or sikhi

Guest SINGH

Talking about these guys is a waste of time. Let them do their thing and the rest of us can do ours. Don’t give them any unnecessary attention.

On 5/22/2020 at 6:21 AM, Guest Guest9993747291 said:

Where’s all the threads about NKJ / Dhadrianwale allegations and anti Gurmat parchar? What’s happening with this situation currently?

apparently dhadrianwale has been shunned from the panth by dhumma and his peers. A little while back he said he wants no more violence and all that and said he will step down for the sake of his followers and their safety. I think Dhadrianwale and even dhumma are gov. people. The government knew the taksal was always willing to give their lives and were brave, so the sarkar has created this problem to break down our panth.   

People should of known that dhadrianwala is a fake baba when that video years ago got sent around of him in a shiny daler mehndi style chola, chatting on the phone with ladies grabbing his feet and doing katha tek.  

When I went india as a 14 yr old  there were rumours that dhadrianwala isnt a man.