Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

The white people are more dharmic than our people in some ways. 

The goreh have a different dynamic to ours. They kick their kids out of the house when they are 16 and when the kids are older they turn the tables and dump their parents into nursing homes. 

That's karma for you.

But goreh don't seem to be as materially inclined as ours. How many of our kids do you see driving golf's,  bmws, mercs and audis and you see the goreh kids with a p1ssy Puegeot 206.

Our parents buy their kids houses and properties to get them on the property ladder whereas the goreh will be lucky if their parents could do the same. They have to be more independent than us.

White people are a lot more less materialistic than brown people, even though brown people like to think that White people are more materialistic for some weird reason. 

More and more White kids are living with their parents now, with the properties going up. On our road most White people ranging between 20-50 years old are still living with their parents. Some of them have moved out in the past and then moved back again. 

My English friend lives with his parents and so does his older brother. 

Indians take loans so they can have huge weddings, lol. 

8 hours ago, puzzled said:

White people are a lot more less materialistic than brown people, even though brown people like to think that White people are more materialistic for some weird reason. 

More and more White kids are living with their parents now, with the properties going up. On our road most White people ranging between 20-50 years old are still living with their parents. Some of them have moved out in the past and then moved back again. 

I think our people can have an apex fallacy.

In that we look at the top level goreh and think that all the goreh are like this. 

Most apneh I think are at a higher level socially then most goreh.

Our people have a similar mentality to the elite goreh in that we want to build empires. 

That is what is the property buying and renting is partly about. It is empire building. 

We try to replicate the zamindar / feudal system back home and try to replicate it abroad. 

13 hours ago, puzzled said:

People in general take out loans for weddings, not just 'brown' people. Ghori have made it a fad to have weddings outside their country, which costs an arm and a leg. 

I wouldn't fall into the trap of thinking goreh are lofty beings immune to the lure of material things. Having worked with them for the past couple of years they tend to demand maximum rates for the least expenditure of effort on their part. It's not just one or a few; it's across the board. They just happen to be very good at deflecting attention from their greed through banter and a cheery demeanour whereas apne have that beady-eyed determination to accumulate, lacking the necessary social graces to mask our bhokh. It's what the English use to refer as breeding, i.e. the central issue isn't the moral sentiment itself, but having the class to conceal one's intentions.

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Another story which I really like is the story of Pooran Bhagat. His father, a local king, married a second wife, she was much younger than the old king and was a similar age to Pooran. The second wife then got attracted to pooran and tried to get it on with him. Pooran being a saintly young man said to the young Queen that despite her young age, in rishta she is equal to his mother. The young Queen got furious and told the king that Pooran tried raping her. The king was infatuated with his young wife and believed everything she said, and he order his son, Pooran, to be thrown into a well. Pooran was saved by Gorkhanath saint and became a saint himself.

Years went past and the young Queen was still childless. Someone told her and the King that at the local mela a holy man sits there and he makes everyones wishes comes true. The Queen and King then went to the mela and when it was their turn it turned out that the holy man was no other but Pooran himself, the very son that the King threw into the well after the Queen lied and accused him of raping her.

Both the King and Queen apologised and Pooran gave his father blessings and the couple had a son.

Sometimes the people that you bring down, are the ones that you go running to for help years later. 

I believe this story is in Charitropakhyan as well.

Sakhi King, try spending more time on understanding Gurbani,  than continously reading Sakhi's.