Allah shows his mercy on Derby Gurudwara by attacking it today

1 hour ago, genie said:

Thats quite interesting, I always knew the royingha had militant group before their ethnic cleansing from burma but didnt know they started the violent attacks on the state authorities and on the Burmese hindu's.

To be fair the royingha were there in burma land area before the british rulers got there and created the burmese borders, that land was always under nomadic hindu/muslim control and became part of british india with no proper defined fenced off borders this is why their claims to the land was easily dismissed by the majority buddhist burmese as the rohingya didnt establish their own nation state before and after british rule ended from what i read.

The retaliation by the burmese army and police was pretty brutal I saw videos of villagers being shot dead chucked in shallow graves and then set on fire. The buddhists didnt waste no time in clearing and killing the muslims from that land. I guess they were pretty comfortable knowing no international army force would come to confront them and especially as their muslim neighbour bangladesh would not intervene since they they have their own problems to deal with and no match for the buddhist military dictatorship state of burma.

I think it is a myth that Buddhists are docile. 

That is the perception the west always has.

3 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think it is a myth that Buddhists are docile. 

That is the perception the west always has.

I think only Muslims are capable of turning peaceful Buddhist monks towards violence as we saw in Burma. 

While I don't condone what has happened to the Rohingya, but not too long ago I read on a website which listed each and every violent crime the Rohingya did towards the Buddhists. These crimes included murder, rape, looting, violent crimes which resulted in Buddhists moving out of Muslim areas. It went on for years with no reaction from the Buddhists until finally a Buddhist monk decided enough is enough. 

Although the Rohingya started it but seeing the videos of their suffering, you can't help but be moved and feel bad for them. The Burmese went a little too far in their retaliation. I mean there are videos of the rohingya being burnt alive, their women have been gang raped by the Burmese soldiers. Rohingya are basically Bangalis who migrated there in the last century or so. But Bangladesh refuses to take them in.

40 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

I think only Muslims are capable of turning peaceful Buddhist monks towards violence as we saw in Burma. 

While I don't condone what has happened to the Rohingya, but not too long ago I read on a website which listed each and every violent crime the Rohingya did towards the Buddhists. These crimes included murder, rape, looting, violent crimes which resulted in Buddhists moving out of Muslim areas. It went on for years with no reaction from the Buddhists until finally a Buddhist monk decided enough is enough. 

Although the Rohingya started it but seeing the videos of there suffering, you can't help but be moved and feel bad for them. The Burmese went a little too far in their retaliation. I mean there are videos of the rohingya being burnt alive, their women have been gang raped by the Burmese soldiers. Rohingya are basically Bangalis who migrated there in the last century or so. But Bangladesh refuses to take them in.

You know if the present day buddhists were around in afghanistan before they lost it to islamic arab invaders i dont think the jihadis would have stood a chance. The buddhists of today are far more militant and extreme they have a crazy nationalist mindset same with Sinhalese buddhists of sri lanka when they fought with the sri lankan  hindu tamils both were as vicious as each other.

This idea that we have of the peaceful buddhist is probably misplaced even their docile monks are quite militant. We just need to look at our own history during khalsa raj when the Sikh army researched ladkh and wanted to take tibet they faced quite strong opposition from the buddhist Tibetan troops. Both sides eventually called a truce and signed a treaty i believe respecting each others boundaries and borders. Which to this day that treaty is used by china to lay claim to various parts of tibet and india as inheritors of that land. ( sources: The Sino-Indian Border Disputes, by Alfred P. Rubin, The International and Comparative Law Quarterly, Vol. 9, No. 1. (Jan. 1960), pp. 96–125.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_border_dispute)

7 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

Although the Rohingya started it but seeing the videos of their suffering, you can't help but be moved and feel bad for them. The Burmese went a little too far in their retaliation. I mean there are videos of the rohingya being burnt alive, their women have been gang raped by the Burmese soldiers. Rohingya are basically Bangalis who migrated there in the last century or so. But Bangladesh refuses to take them in.

This seems to be the usual routine for any non-muslim group that retaliates against muslims.

That is only reacting after much provocation. 

The western media likes to pick up in the aftermath. They deliberately turn a blind eye.

They are like those WWE wrestling referees that disqualify the good guy after seeing him hit the bad guy with the chair but completely miss what is happening before. 

Usually non-muslims tend to be reactive. Maybe it is time to be pro-active. 

We know muslims are not a net benefit for any community as a whole. The more there are, the more problematic they are.

I think we understand their nature.

What we need are steps to counter them.

For instance Rohingyas should be given a choice to convert to Buddhism (probably was their religion before they converted) or else.

Then find out the clerics and the people who stir up the problems. 

One of the things I notice is that whenever the muslim mob goes on the rampage, there tends to be a cleric in the background that gets away scot free.

Their communities are mullah-Centric.  Take out their clerics, their mobs will collapse.

Their population growth needs to be countered.  They love to breed exponentially as a way to take over an area.

If a muslim family has more than say two kids, their kids should be taken from them and converted to Buddhism. 

The other problem is the bleeding heart non muslims who will object to this (though understandeable) but inadvertently cause their own demise.

10 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

This seems to be the usual routine for any non-muslim group that retaliates against muslims.

That is only reacting after much provocation. 

The western media likes to pick up in the aftermath. They deliberately turn a blind eye.

They are like those WWE wrestling referees that disqualify the good guy after seeing him hit the bad guy with the chair but completely miss what is happening before. 

Usually non-muslims tend to be reactive. Maybe it is time to be pro-active. 

We know muslims are not a net benefit for any community as a whole. The more there are, the more problematic they are.

I think we understand their nature.

What we need are steps to counter them.

For instance Rohingyas should be given a choice to convert to Buddhism (probably was their religion before they converted) or else.

Then find out the clerics and the people who stir up the problems. 

One of the things I notice is that whenever the muslim mob goes on the rampage, there tends to be a cleric in the background that gets away scot free.

Their communities are mullah-Centric.  Take out their clerics, their mobs will collapse.

Their population growth needs to be countered.  They love to breed exponentially as a way to take over an area.

If a muslim family has more than say two kids, their kids should be taken from them and converted to Buddhism. 

The other problem is the bleeding heart non muslims who will object to this (though understandeable) but inadvertently cause their own demise.

That is what we did in 1947 and we hit them back very hard.

They are so cocky even when in a minority. It seems that they only respect you if you give them a good beating.

2 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

They are so cocky even when in a minority. It seems that they only respect you if you give them a good beating.

Majority of Sikhs in West cant get over the Sanjha Punjab fantasy ...you'd only see apne cucks Sikh crying about united Panjab esp when it comes to Independence day on India and Pakistan and they'll cry on about Muslims Hindus Sikhs lived together and this romantic love affair that was  divided by British etc...mean while Pakistanis and Indians are wetting themselves on Independence day for both countries. So pathetic..If we want our own Sikh country, it should be Sikh Ruling country only and foremost, just like Hindus have India Muslims have Pakistan, yet only crybabies apne cant get over their Sanjha Punjab...

image.png.751c7d6de45d58733c2714366f5b3765.png

He's Pashtun Pakistani i think and he talks about how Sikhi and Gurus are influencedby  Mughuls and Sikhi exits because Islam etc Once he started having a meltdown how Bollywood was portraying Ahmad shah abdali lol and sly digs at Sikh empire....just sucks we'd now ping pong between Ind and Pak 

image.png.67eb861f283020242b3953607838ac55.png

image.png.8602dcdfc66930a3ed1abe52683f260b.png

image.png.27ff10f86c55bb1f29a197f7408b60f9.png

image.png.012928fb36b54fedb31a37015e40ff83.png

image.png.2eb5873584e5d26d6c1bb8df68323ed5.png

image.png.b7309b5d2ef149a6a44f6082fe5df84d.png

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

They need to be given a consistent beating to keep them under control because the moment you show leniency they go back to the old routine.

That is why it is important to go after their clerics, you have to demoralise, show them that allah is not on their side.

Get them to leave the political doctrine.

But simultaneously their needs to be punishment for the enemy within, who will try to facilitate your demise.

There has never been any punishment from treachery, an example needs to be made treachery will not be tolerated.

5 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Majority of Sikhs in West cant get over the Sanjha Punjab fantasy ...you'd only see apne cucks Sikh crying about united Panjab esp when it comes to Independence day on India and Pakistan and they'll cry on about Muslims Hindus Sikhs lived together and this romantic love affair that was  divided by British etc...mean while Pakistanis and Indians are wetting themselves on Independence day for both countries. So pathetic..If we want our own Sikh country, it should be Sikh Ruling country only and foremost, just like Hindus have India Muslims have Pakistan, yet only crybabies apne cant get over their Sanjha Punjab...

image.png.751c7d6de45d58733c2714366f5b3765.png

He's Pashtun Pakistani i think and he talks about how Sikhi and Gurus are influencedby  Mughuls and Sikhi exits because Islam etc Once he started having a meltdown how Bollywood was portraying Ahmad shah abdali lol and sly digs at Sikh empire....just sucks we'd now ping pong between Ind and Pak 

image.png.67eb861f283020242b3953607838ac55.png

image.png.8602dcdfc66930a3ed1abe52683f260b.png

Mucho Libre never ruled for half millenia.

They were even more conquered and colonised than the kafirs

All they did was switch sides