Allah shows his mercy on Derby Gurudwara by attacking it today

8 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

It's really amusing how they take pride in the achievements of central Asians and Middle Eastern conqueror as if they are the same people. They are just the result of forceful conversions by these conquerors that they shamelessly take pride in. Then it's even funnier how they take pride in achieving Pakistan as if they conquered this territory when in fact they had it given to them by the British.

China has got Pakistan by its b###s. 

Look at the insults the pakistani mucho libre throws at sikhs. Not just this guy, many hatefilled pakis use similar words. It's an insight into their deep-rooted hate which some of our brothers just don't realize. while our lot keep siniging about sanjha punjab, these guys keep separate  drinking glasses in their eateries for sikhs, even in Nanakana sahib. They have a view of us being beneath them, "filthy", and generally a failure. 

We've got to carefully study the groups we admire or live amongst to have a realistic world view. Got to shed both our own over-the-top sufi drenched punjabi entertainment and bollywood worldviews.

Niyara khalsa we need aim for!!!

23 hours ago, genie said:

You know if the present day buddhists were around in afghanistan before they lost it to islamic arab invaders i dont think the jihadis would have stood a chance. The buddhists of today are far more militant and extreme they have a crazy nationalist mindset same with Sinhalese buddhists of sri lanka when they fought with the sri lankan  hindu tamils both were as vicious as each other.

This idea that we have of the peaceful buddhist is probably misplaced even their docile monks are quite militant. We just need to look at our own history during khalsa raj when the Sikh army researched ladkh and wanted to take tibet they faced quite strong opposition from the buddhist Tibetan troops. Both sides eventually called a truce and signed a treaty i believe respecting each others boundaries and borders. Which to this day that treaty is used by china to lay claim to various parts of tibet and india as inheritors of that land. ( sources: The Sino-Indian Border Disputes, by Alfred P. Rubin, The International and Comparative Law Quarterly, Vol. 9, No. 1. (Jan. 1960), pp. 96–125.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_border_dispute)

Sinhalese are a minority which were given favour goray against majority tamil hindus , and their policies included allowing Rajiv to run rampant with his balathkari army regiments in sri lanka after years of abusing their power via police force/justice system  on tamils . Buddhists are now trying to convert Gurdwarey built with sangat paise into their monasteris by manhandling Guru ji and dumping on roadside outside compound  one in ladakh , Gurudwara Dongmar in Sikkim, and another one which I visited a few years back where Guru Nanak Dev ji's footprints are on a huge boulder/rock , that gurdwara had brought money into local community because of development of site for yatris . They are just as two faced as the hindus they spawned from.

4 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Majority of Sikhs in West cant get over the Sanjha Punjab fantasy ...you'd only see apne cucks Sikh crying about united Panjab esp when it comes to Independence day on India and Pakistan and they'll cry on about Muslims Hindus Sikhs lived together and this romantic love affair that was  divided by British etc...mean while Pakistanis and Indians are wetting themselves on Independence day for both countries. So pathetic..If we want our own Sikh country, it should be Sikh Ruling country only and foremost, just like Hindus have India Muslims have Pakistan, yet only crybabies apne cant get over their Sanjha Punjab...

image.png.751c7d6de45d58733c2714366f5b3765.png

He's Pashtun Pakistani i think and he talks about how Sikhi and Gurus are influencedby  Mughuls and Sikhi exits because Islam etc Once he started having a meltdown how Bollywood was portraying Ahmad shah abdali lol and sly digs at Sikh empire....just sucks we'd now ping pong between Ind and Pak 

image.png.67eb861f283020242b3953607838ac55.png

image.png.8602dcdfc66930a3ed1abe52683f260b.png

image.png.27ff10f86c55bb1f29a197f7408b60f9.png

image.png.012928fb36b54fedb31a37015e40ff83.png

image.png.2eb5873584e5d26d6c1bb8df68323ed5.png

image.png.b7309b5d2ef149a6a44f6082fe5df84d.png

A lot of Punjabi singers have this mentality as well. I don't give a damn about Heer Ranjha or Mirza, they're Pakistanis to me, yet these damn singers like Gurdas Khan, Hans Raj Hans, Harshdeep Kaur, Satinder Sartaj  Kanwar Grewal praise them.

We benefitted a lot from partition. Prior to partition the main language of Punjab was Urdu, the curly Urdu script was everywhere in Punjab. After partition Gurmukhi made a big comeback.

4 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They need to be given a consistent beating to keep them under control because the moment you show leniency they go back to the old routine.

That is why it is important to go after their clerics, you have to demoralise, show them that allah is not on their side.

Get them to leave the political doctrine.

But simultaneously their needs to be punishment for the enemy within, who will try to facilitate your demise.

There has never been any punishment from treachery, an example needs to be made treachery will not be tolerated.

Give them an inch and they will try to take a mile. The only nation controlling them are the Chinese. Look at what they've done with the muslim Uighurs. I don't feel sorry for the Uighurs at all because if you show them leniency they would revert to type and terrorise non muslims in their area and also be involved in terrorism.

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Give them an inch and they will try to take a mile. The only nation controlling them are the Chinese. Look at what they've done with the muslim Uighurs. I don't feel sorry for the Uighurs at all because if you show them leniency they would revert to type and terrorise non muslims in their area and also be involved in terrorism.

I don't know. I can so see the Punjabi police and delhi govt saying that about us Sikhs and treatment of young innocent amritdharis during encounter '90s years. Also probably what the Mughals/afghans said about us too during the 'sell a sikh head' days. 

7 hours ago, proactive said:

The partition was one of the greatest transfer of wealth and assets in South Asia. The Sikhs and Hindus who were owners of both land and industries were forced to leave these behind in West Punjab and had to make do with less and poorer quality of land and virtually no industries in exchange. No wonder the Pakistani is all wonderstruck about his uncle finding gold under his house, for Pakistanis the partition was certainly the gift that keeps on giving! Overnight these Pakistani many of whom were subsistence farmers suddenly got the opportunity to get more and better quality land of the Sikhs. 

Regarding the Sanjha Punjab concept, I think Pakistanis generally think that most Sikhs buy into this concept. Rather than accept two of the few positives of partition such as the consolidation of the Sikh population in one area and the neutralisation of the Muslim threat in East Punjab, our hopelessly naïve people still hanker for the time when we were a small minority in Punjab. I remember some years ago in the course of my work I had occasion to chat to a elderly Pakistani man in Punjabi and he asked me where I was back in India. I told him Ludhiana and he said " I am originally from there, our family lived there before partition.. it a shame that people had to move out from there" I answered back " well we had to make room for the Sikhs from Pakistan to be able to settle in our Punjab".. The elderly man was shocked and I suppose he expected me as a Sikh to wax lyrical about sanjha Punjab and how it was a tragedy that the Muslims were forced to leave East Punjab! 

Yet if you ask a Pakistani about what they got after partition, they always say a "moth-ridden" Pakistan.

Like they got the bum end of the deal.

They got the best fertile land, a good river system and they still made a right hash of it.