Allah shows his mercy on Derby Gurudwara by attacking it today

On 5/26/2020 at 2:05 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

There are not 300 million Buddhists in India today so do not get carried away with fantasies.

What are you talking about, bro? There are 1.352 billion people in India. 0.7% are Buddhists. Or 9.5 million.

Where's the other 290 million?

Edit: Oops, I didn't see the "not" in your post.

Anyways, what I think the poster you're responding to meant was if the Dalits had become Sikhs, there would have been 300 million Sikhs. But, again, that's a big if.

I mean, today, the Brahmins use those same stupid Dalits as the shock troops of Hindutva, and they think they are doing the seva of the Hindu Rashtra, of which they think they are a part, but the joke's on them because they're just being using by the Brahmins.

On 5/26/2020 at 2:32 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

Even when apne say we saved Hinduism from going extinct is silly. It's simply not the case. Whilst we ended Islamic rule in North West India the Hindu Marathas took over the rest of India. We had no influence in central  South and Eastern India.

We need to stop making claims which are clearly not true.

That's not "clearly not true", bro.

Agreed, this is just a game of alternative history, but do you really think that if the Sikhs had not demolished Islamic rule at the entry point to India, that it would have been harder for Islamic rule in the rest of India?

It seems pretty plain that if you plug the source of the Islamic invasions, it makes it much easier for Hindus to rise up and consolidate. Otherwise, they would always be constantly fighting the latest Islamic invasion army.

So, that's the way that the Sikhs saved the Hindus.

On 5/27/2020 at 1:27 AM, ChardikalaUK said:

Then the Hindus make stupid claims like 'Sikhism was created to protect Hinduism from muslims'.

What are we? Bodyguards for hire?

I agree that that is stupid. This is not what Sikhism is. It is a "third path", not a military wing of the one of the existing ones:

ਇਹ ਤੀਸਰ ਮਜਹਬ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਉਪਜਿਉ ਪਰਧਾਨਾ (Bhai Gurdas II).

"This Third Religion, the Khalsa, was created as leading."

On 5/28/2020 at 1:14 PM, Jai Tegang! said:

while our lot keep siniging about sanjha punjab, these guys keep separate  drinking glasses in their eateries for sikhs, even in Nanakana sahib. They have a view of us being beneath them, "filthy", and generally a failure. 

I don't blame the Muslims. I blame the stupid Sikhs for eating at filthy shops. Carry your own water and eat at the langar.

On 5/28/2020 at 6:35 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:
On 5/28/2020 at 5:25 PM, ChardikalaUK said:

Give them an inch and they will try to take a mile. The only nation controlling them are the Chinese. Look at what they've done with the muslim Uighurs. I don't feel sorry for the Uighurs at all because if you show them leniency they would revert to type and terrorise non muslims in their area and also be involved in terrorism.

I don't know. I can so see the Punjabi police and delhi govt saying that about us Sikhs and treatment of young innocent amritdharis during encounter '90s years. Also probably what the Mughals/afghans said about us too during the 'sell a sikh head' days. 

That's not the case, bro. We don't have an organized ideology of killing non-Sikhs for the sake of being non-Sikhs and then converting them. They do. 

That's the difference. I'm not calling for killing them, just not bowing to them.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:30 AM, Kau89r8 said:

The ones who cry about sanjha punjab as usually those sjw communists Islamist apologist Sikhs...yet you'd never see Pakistanis crying about Punjab or wanting a united Punjab where all 'faiths one lived together happily' lol

If they "lived together happily", it was because they were being ruled by an iron fist by the British. Before that, by the Sikhs.

Under Islamic rule, some Muslims may have been nice, but others felt free to treat non-Muslims as second class humans. Kind of like how the invading Germans or Vichy French would treat anti-Nazi French in WWII.

On 5/28/2020 at 11:32 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

Yet if you ask a Pakistani about what they got after partition, they always say a "moth-ridden" Pakistan.

Like they got the bum end of the deal.

They got the best fertile land, a good river system and they still made a right hash of it.

You invade a country, and then you get part of it for free. What are you complaining about?

Would they be OK with Hindus (or whatever) invading Pakistan, converting 1/3 of the population, and then letting them break off into a separate country?

On 5/29/2020 at 1:54 AM, Khaaik said:

Apologies for pulling this back and bringing a spiritual angle to this political discussion, but I would appreciate a word from sikhsangat... Thanks

Look, bro, spirituality is the entire point of our religion. But Guru ji also taught us to be a man and defend ourselves, our mothers and sisters, our communities.

We all want to just sit back and listen to kirtan peacefully.
But you can't do that when you're under attack.

I realize that this kind of talk is not for everybody, but if that's the case for you, just go to one of the spiritual discussions.

Here, we're just discussing ways of keeping people like you safe.