Allah shows his mercy on Derby Gurudwara by attacking it today

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

We frigged ourselves good and proper. 

Nehru had reportedly mocked Sikhs when we went to ask for the promises he had made. Nehru had said reportedly "Sikhs have missed the boat. Times have changed." 

70 yrs later,now again it seems a boat is coming , not exactly how you would like it. The larger question is are you in a position to board it or capture the opportunity even if it presents before you in near future.

If anyone is observant of world political affairs today, its not hard to see US-china rivalry is the defining issue even with the coronavirus issue. In history, every event sows seed of future events. It was victory in WW2 that gave allies the power. Amongst allies, the US and USSR were primary forces and us much as they allied with each other during WW2 against the axis powers (hitler, mussolini, Japan) , after WW2, they faced each other. And we had "cold war" for 40 odd years. US due to its edge in cunningness managed to create taliban in afghanistan with help of pak (which is why US gave aid to beggar pak) to keep USSR in check . US even dismantled USSR . 

US victory ! Meanwhile a poor , starving china was on the horizon of US . Its leaders were mostly submissive to elder bro US who got him in world trade organization. Being a communist country and virtually no opposition  b*tches who would go against its goals, china ascended fast from poverty to great power in just 30 yrs. Obama started feeling the eyesore. Now trump sees it fully and ever since the guy came in 2016 to office, he's been taking china upfront. Suddenly the poor friend seems like a competitor who wants to take away superpower status from america . Hence the trade war, which experts suggest has nothing to do with trade at all. It's just a thin veil to keep china from reaching america's crown. 

Now china is expansionist. And it got pak as its <banned word filter activated> and increasing its aura in africa and smaller countries around india to keep india in check , infact encircle india. Russia (present day USSR) hates america. China secretly despises america. Hence Russia and China are married now ! 

Russia and india are old friends but their friendship today lack lustre of what it was few decades back. Indira was reportedly very close to USSR. Anyways india russia relationship is mostly seen as transactional.

Now china has brought nepal against india , meanwhile india's two parliamentarians attend Taiwan PM's swearing in. This will only escalate the tensions between india and china , two neighbors who already had a 2 month long standoff in mid 2017 ! Border clashes between two are very common. 

A dooming war is inevitable I think . Possible flashpoints seem to be the kashmir issue , the south china sea, the sino-india border, taiwan issue.

I can already see two axis forming here crudely as : 

China, Russia, Pak, Iran 

US, India, Japan, South korea

If anything, our Gurdwareh and Sikh organisations will double-down on the Islamic appeasement and virtue signalling. 

Things need to change quickly. Whenever some parcharak or giani starts chatting about "Musalman Bhai" in Maharaj's hazoori, someone needs to have the courage to stand up and say enough is enough.

The international Sikh sangat's experience with Islam does NOT reflect the subcontinent / Indian republic's experience. Either wake up to the ground reality in countries across the world where Sikhs are settled, or unequivocally state that Sikhi only applies to what transpires in north India, because I can't relate to any of the stuff these obscenely wealthy superstar parcharaks have to say about the world the rest of us are forced to live in.

6 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

But ofcourse this has nothing to do with islam or hateful teachings in quran : 

Image may contain: text

The irony of it all is that he attacked a pro-khalistan gurdwara out of his misplaced hate for Sikhs over kashmir when these type of pro-khalitan Sikhs are the only ones that been having sympathy for kashmiri muslims. Out of all the gurdwara's to attack he had to attack one that has alot of militant minded Sikhs that go there, I'm guessing they going to be very angry right about now and wising up to the agenda of jihadi's.

1 minute ago, genie said:

The irony of it all is that he attacked a pro-khalistan gurdwara out of his misplaced hate for Sikhs over kashmir when these type of pro-khalitan Sikhs are the only ones that been having sympathy for kashmiri muslims. Out of all the gurdwara's to attack he had to attack one that has alot of militant minded Sikhs that go there, I'm guessing they going to be very angry right about now and wising up to the agenda of jihadi's.

A friendly kaafir is still a kaafir ! 

12 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

A friendly kaafir is still a kaafir ! 

Indeed and this can be used as great propaganda to wake langari's and pro-islam khalistani's up to show the cowardice of not only the jihadi but also of todays Sikh that cant even defend his guru's house yet claims to be a khalsa.

The hindu extremists are laughing and celebrating in social media comments and youtube. The pro-sikh hindu's are expressing their sympathy and hate for jihadi's. We can see when our own sikhs do not call out islamic attacks on our community but are all to happy to call out indian or hindu attacks then it shows their complicity in aiding jihadi attacks on our people. They do not have the balls to call out islamic extremists so we can label them as non-sikhs and treat them as such.

2 minutes ago, genie said:

pro-islam khalistani's

thats the most ridiculous of lot. 

Just because i feel betrayed by hindus or RSS , I should go to lap of muslim or pak. they're worse ! 

I as a sikh in india am a free person pretty much. My family is safe and sound, no hindu forced their religion on me. Our communities are safe, pakistan is exactly opposite of all this