Allah shows his mercy on Derby Gurudwara by attacking it today

3 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

There are not 300 million Buddhists in India today so do not get carried away with fantasies.

theres less buddhist than even sikhs in india!  a lot of the buddhists in india i think are tibetans who came to india when dai lama came 

2 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Mike Tyson, Mohammed Ali, Anothony Joshua, Khabib Nurmagomedov .....to name few 

Tyson is a drug addict rapist, Muhammad Ali despite his humour was actually very dumb and cheated on his wife numerous times, Khabib is a Chechen and muslim from birth, Joshua is not a confirmed muslim and is a former drug dealer.

These are not inspiring people. Do your research. Most celebrities are idiots.

5 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Tyson is a drug addict rapist, Muhammad Ali despite his humour was actually very dumb and cheated on his wife numerous times, Khabib is a Chechen and muslim from birth, Joshua is not a confirmed muslim and is a former drug dealer.

These are not inspiring people. Do your research. Most celebrities are idiots.

Look at state of Punjab most youth are addicted to alcohol drugs... and Punjabis living in west 

but you know what i mean..we dont have the likes of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Hari Singh Nalwa, to Sant Bhinderwale anymore...

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

which is easier to read?!  which one shall i read 1st?  i can read gurmuki but when i try reading a new bani im usually a bit slow. 

Brahmkavach is the shortest. Only takes about a minute. Chandi Di Vaar is about the size of Japji Sahib(ਜਪੁਜੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ).

Then Chandi Charitar 2 is much larger, more than double the size of Jaap Sahib(ਜਾਪ ਸਾਹਿਬ). Chandi Charitar 1 is the longest of these, it is more than 3 times the size of Jaap Sahib(ਜਾਪ ਸਾਹਿਬ). First time I read these it took a long time. But now my reading of these Banis has improved and takes less time.

5 minutes ago, puzzled said:

theres less buddhist than even sikhs in india!  a lot of the buddhists in india i think are tibetans who came to india when dai lama came 

Yep there are Tibetans in Dharsmsala, but there numbers are very few and also in Ladakh and Leh. Most are low caste converts in Maharashtra, Ambedkar's home state. 

This talk about low caste Hindus converting to Sikhism if Ambedkar did has no grounding in reality. Just makes us look stupid. If they didn't convert to Buddhism they wouldn't convert to Sikhism.

3 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Brahmkavach is the shortest. Only takes about a minute. Chandi Di Vaar is about the size of Japji Sahib(ਜਪੁਜੀ ਸਾਹਿਬ).

Then Chandi Charitar 2 is much larger, more than double the size of Jaap Sahib(ਜਾਪ ਸਾਹਿਬ). Chandi Charitar 1 is the longest of these, it is more than 3 times the size of Jaap Sahib(ਜਾਪ ਸਾਹਿਬ). First time I read these it took a long time. But now my reading of these Banis has improved and takes less time.

thanks bro  I will try reading tomorrow  I will start with Brahmkavach and then Chandi Di Vaar  

5 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Look at state of Punjab most youth are addicted to alcohol drugs... and Punjabis living in west 

but you know what i mean..we dont have the likes of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Hari Singh Nalwa, to Sant Bhinderwale anymore...

So you want them to have even bigger idiotic role models. The likes of Jazzy B and Honey Singh isn't enough?

The rappers and thug culture has ruined black communities and made them more prone to crime. You sound very young and naive.

4 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

This talk about low caste Hindus converting to Sikhism if Ambedkar did has no grounding in reality. Just makes us look stupid. If they didn't convert to Buddhism they wouldn't convert to Sikhism.

yh a lot of these historical people are really inflated after they die, ambedkar definitely was a great man, but to say the entire population of dalits would of converted because he told them to convert is a bit of an exaggeration!   dalits are loyal to their faiths and practices as well, to say 300 million would of converted like that is not true!