allowed muslims to do iftari eid parties and now namaaz in gurdwara sahibs what next?

genie

https://sikhsiyasat.net/2020/05/25/muslims-offer-namaz-at-gurdwara-haa-da-naara-sahib-in-malerkotla/

completely disgraceful and shameful. When the hindu's turn up and want their idol murtee's worshipped at gurdwara sahib what they gonna say to them? show hypocrisy? discrimination against them?

opening the pandora's box that guru sahiban's didnt permit themselves these m0ron fake sikhs are openly doing beadhi of Sikhi and gurmat.

Just now, Jai Tegang! said:

it would be perfect to get the reactions of these type of "leaders" to the need for equal access for hindus and christians during shivratri and christmas ...can't leave anyone behind now, can we.

We need to stop constantly mentioning the shaheedi of the Sahibzaade, because it has a subtext of Islamphobia, and it will anger any visiting Muslims who need access to Gurdwara grounds at that particular time of the year.

This is exactly what i was thinking, why are they only providing for one community  they should also provide for the needs of the hindu and christian communities as well. at christmas they should have christmas trees and santas grotto in the gurdwara

as they are feeding muslims on eid, then hindu women should be allowed to break their karva chaut fast at the gurdwara too.

these same people are probably hindu phobic   yet they love catering for the other community 

definitely some deep psychological issues there. 

31st march 2020  sikhs feed madrasa studentds, malerkotla      its in these madrasas that hate for kafirs is built into their heads      its in these madrasas that terrorists are made       these sikhs are digging their own grave here! 

Malerkotla gurdwara feeds madrasa students

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

31st march 2020  sikhs feed madrasa studentds, malerkotla      its in these madrasas that hate for kafirs is built into their heads      its in these madrasas that terrorists are made       these sikhs are digging their own grave here! 

Malerkotla gurdwara feeds madrasa students

I think it's definitely too harsh to call them future terrorists and really I do think kind acts like langar can give a positive effect. Guru Maharaj made a mosque for the poor muslims of Sri Hargobindpur. 

However I do think that we should focus on Sikhs first

you guys can go on about Kafir this that but at the end of the day the children have potential and if that compassion makes a seed within them then that's win. Let's stop hating and focus on Sikhi first 

11 minutes ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

I think it's definitely too harsh to call them future terrorists and really I do think kind acts like langar can give a positive effect. Guru Maharaj made a mosque for the poor muslims of Sri Hargobindpur. 

However I do think that we should focus on Sikhs first

you guys can go on about Kafir this that but at the end of the day the children have potential and if that compassion makes a seed within them then that's win. Let's stop hating and focus on Sikhi first 

happened in punjab   our "homeland"   

Punjab: Ailing Sikh man made to read Kalma then thrashed by Muslim neighbour for resisting forced conversion to Islam

Anwar had tricked Singh into learning Kalma and read Quran to treat his illness, and later said he has become half Muslim

11 October, 2019

A case of forcible religious conversion to Islam in Patiala has come to fore. An ailing man belonging to the Sikh community was coerced into converting into Islam. When he resisted the proselytising attempts imposed upon him, he was mercilessly thrashed for refusing to embrace Islam.

After remaining silent for 3 days after he was assaulted, the victim, Kirandeep Singh, overcame his fear and lodged a complaint with the police. According to Singh, on October 6, he was first forcibly made to read Kalma and Quran in Hira Bagh, Patiala and was later asked to become a Muslim. However, when he did not comply with the demands of his assaulters, he was brutally beaten up by them. Victim Kirandeep Singh said that he works as a security guard in a car showroom in Hira Bagh.

After completing its investigation, the police has booked eight people. The accused Anwar Khan and his seven unknown accomplices are still absconding. In the complaint registered with the police, Singh said that when he had contracted an illness last year, his neighbour Anwar said that someone has done black magic on him. To resolve this, Anwar had taken him to several Muslim religious places. In these places, he was taught to read Kalma. During this time, Singh’s health started improving.

After that, the prime accused Anwar assured him that he would get well completely after reading the Quran. Kirandeep said that he followed everything that was asked of him by Anwar. After this, Anwar started pressurising him for conversion to Islam but Singh refused to shun Sikhism. Anwar said that he has already become half Muslim, so he should embrace Islam completely, but Kirandeep didn’t agree. He was subsequently pounded by Anwar’s men for his defiance to not accept Islam.

@RajKaregaKhalsa1

where do you think these muslims learnt to trick someone into becoming muslims and then force them?  university?