Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

Venezuelan Sikh female

11 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Nor is Christianity or Islam,  or Hinduism etc don't you know?  Why do you complain,when they convert one of ours' then? They are also doing what we want to do, spread. Live and let live then. Accept the consequences for our actions. Stop complaining.

Are you even Sikh?

Do you not want Sikhi spread to non-sikhs? you do know its gurmat to spread Sikhi parchar to non-sikhs dont you?

And never mind what other Sikhs do....... if they want to be fooled by abrahmic missionaries thats their choice we cant force them to convert back they will when they want to.

What is in our power is to convert others to Sikhi. The missionaries will never stop trying to target punjab's Sikhs for conversion they been doing that since day dot when Sikhs were only confined mostly to punjab during Sikh empire days. So if you think if we stop trying to convert others the missionaries will stop you will be sadly mistaken

• Like 3

Yes, I am a sikh.  I do want sikhi to spread but I am not god. The missionaries are targetting the marginalized and the vulnerable people of Punjab, not the educated and the wealthy.  Why are they not taking responsibility of stopping them from becoming their targets? We are not allowed to convert. We may speak about it but we are not allowed to convert anyone, that I know. If sikhi were meant to be given freely to every Tom and whoever walked past you, there would be no requirement for charan pahul or khande di pahul  rehat to start with. This requirement is also Gurmat. It's a pre-requisite for any admission into the sikhi or the sikh religion. As far as I am concerned, bring our lost sikhs back into sikhi first then think of spreading it to the outsiders.  And forget about the four doors policy,  we all know who they remain open for. Why do these  four doors suddenly shut for those that are one of us and belong to our panth? Are they not being very selective by shutting them?  Why have they kicked out so many kirtaniyehs from singing praises of waheguru from Darbar sahib? They were kirtaniyehs singing gurbani kirtan, which formed part of the Gurmat, weren't they? An example would be Bhai Harcharan Singh Khalsa and many others. Why do these four doors suddenly shut without any explanation? Everyday we observe sikhs attacking and abusing other sikhs making a spectacle of themselves the world over. Is this also gurmat? Gurmat is Baptism, why don't we do Amrit da parchaar and plead with every single lost sikh to come back into the sikhi fold, instead of concentrating on those missionaries and the tactics they use to convert people? Why don't we learn and  use the same tactics to convert our lost sikhs back into sikhi? You know they use money and lots of it?  Well. someone is paying for it.

96 Crore is the target to start with.

7 minutes ago, muscleman said:

Yes, I am a sikh.  I do want sikhi to spread but I am not god. The missionaries are targetting the marginalized and the vulnerable people of Punjab, not the educated and the wealthy.  Why are they not taking responsibility of stopping them from becoming their targets? We are not allowed to convert. We may speak about it but we are not allowed to convert anyone, that I know. If sikhi were meant to be given freely to every Tom and whoever walked past you, there would be no requirement for charan pahul or khande di pahul  rehat to start with. This requirement is also Gurmat. It's a pre-requisite for any admission into the sikhi or the sikh religion. As far as I am concerned, bring our lost sikhs back into sikhi first then think of spreading it to the outsiders.  And forget about the four doors policy,  we all know who they remain open for. Why do these  four doors suddenly shut for those that are one of us and belong to our panth? Are they not being very selective by shutting them?  Why have they kicked out so many kirtaniyehs from singing praises of waheguru from Darbar sahib? They were kirtaniyehs singing gurbani kirtan, which formed part of the Gurmat, weren't they? An example would be Bhai Harcharan Singh Khalsa and many others. Why do these four doors suddenly shut without any explanation? Everyday we observe sikhs attacking and abusing other sikhs making a spectacle of themselves the world over. Is this also gurmat? Gurmat is Baptism, why don't we do Amrit da parchaar and plead with every single lost sikh to come back into the sikhi fold, instead of concentrating on those missionaries and the tactics they use to convert people? Why don't we learn and  use the same tactics to convert our lost sikhs back into sikhi? You know they use money and lots of it?  Well. someone is paying for it.

96 Crore is the target to start with.

I would say forget what others are doing, do what you can do that's in your own power. If you can bring back those Sikhs fallen for the tricks of christian or muslim missionaries then go ahead go convenience the fallen sheep to come back to the Guru but i would advise those who can betray the guru once can betray the guru and his sikhi again so lets not worry about those who have chosen their path they will do what they want when they want.

It is better if you can expose the evil sly tricks of the missionaries then do that it is better to bring to attention of other sikhs to beware of these people. Instead of getting frustrated about situations you can take pratical steps by exposing those people trying to fool sikhs on social media. It takes work it takes sacrifice of time and patience if you ready to sacrifice if you ready to do your duty for Sikhi go for it.

As for spreading Sikhi to non-believers only after fixing our own people first then again your welcome to do that. But to me thats like chasing bubbles in your mind you will have reduced Sikhi to an ethnicity to a nationality. Whereas Sikhi is about uplifting the humanity from the social ills of society and meditating and connecting with their lord waheguru. Why did guru nanak sahib ji speak to muslims? why did he speak to buddhists? why to christians? why to hindus?why travel all around the different lands? why not stay in punjab and preach there? Questions you might wonna ponder on

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/26/2020 at 7:41 PM, puzzled said:

Its gurus ji Kirpa, how a girl from a country where no one even knows what sikhi or a sikh is, comes into sikhi just like that.   

Veer ji watch this video, both Sakhis are about people that live in countries with not many Khalse but Guru Sahib comes for special ones.

On 5/26/2020 at 8:34 PM, genie said:

what you mean by that?

Sikhi is not limited to one group of people it is meant to be spread all over the world.

ignore him he's burnt up inside because sikhi appeals to someone more than his faith of peace

On 5/26/2020 at 12:28 PM, genie said:

There is alot of opportunity there to convert sikhi to latin america. The abrahamic missionaries are very good at bringing non-believers into their fold.

What is needed is a revolution of Sikhi in latin america. Do away with pushing the 1950s SGPC rehit maryada narrative they need to be khalsa to be a sikh and instead rather push the narrative that focus the mind on gurbani and practise sikhi that way. Pull back the stops that hold people from connecting to Sikhi on mass.

That is asking for a whole lot of trouble. We already see tons of young p.c SJW leftists idiots who do as they please (usually actions against Sikhi) and claim to be Sikh. They usually counter with Sikhi is all about ones own connection with God, nothing else matters, blah blah blah. If we start encouraging this view, Sikhi will very rapidly decline, no one will keep kesh etc. Example: Harnaam "Kaur."