Sign in to follow this  
Kau89r8

105 year old SIKH Grandfather forced convert ISLAM!!

6 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

its in UK from what im reading...

yeah definitely not grandson, chances of punjabi man have that accent in UK is 0%    

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

maybe some but lets not be startled as if it doesn't happen whether grooming, love Jihad, dawah men esp UK

converting by your own will is fine ...

but the above video is wrong in many ways 

• Confused Copy 1

1 minute ago, ChardikalaUK said:

i think there are only around 10-20 sikh families in Trinidad and one gurdwara. if he has that accent then he must of moved to the uk very recently. chances of them being Trinidad sikhs who recently moved to the uk and then converted to islam is very slim.

unless the video is from another country 

27 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i think there are only around 10-20 sikh families in Trinidad and one gurdwara. if he has that accent then he must of moved to the uk very recently. chances of them being Trinidad sikhs who recently moved to the uk and then converted to islam is very slim.

unless the video is from another country 

It could be from Trinidad, who says it's from the UK?

18 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

It could be from Trinidad, who says it's from the UK?

Yh could be from there 

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

They are not attacking him but what muslims are doing.

She wrote, "we are a spineless kaum."   Which means she was attacking the 105 year old man.  Also grouping every sikh as to be spineless because what a muslim did.  

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

Thats not his grandson. He's pen tending to be grandson. Listen to his voice... he has Caribbean accent! He's either carertaker, nurse, social health care worker or one of the Dawah men going around converting ppl..this is UK...

Did you have the right to attack a 105 year old man for doing nothing?  What you did is called nindiya.  

Well well well, will you look at that. Yet another example. This is honestly disgusting, but that's how these guys get their converts. Say a sentence, boom you're in. Not like it matters within this case, Babaji always will remain a Sikh. Where are those snowflake chamchas at though? Aren't these supposed to be your fellow brothers?  

Honestly, I really hope these snowflakes within our panth start waking up. Seriously a bunch of sheep. This has been evident throughout our history. The Sikh Kaum has no friends nor any allies. We have to focus on our panth. Those who need our help can come to us! Why are people chasing after others to do their seva? Do seva of the panth! Seva of the homeless and dishonored, the outcasts of society. The fact that the vast majority of the panth is filled with delusional people is insane. Those with a logical thinking brain are labeled as extremists.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Did you have the right to attack a 105 year old man for doing nothing?  What you did is called nindiya.  

Dont think she attacked the 105yr old singh bhai i think she was talking about the whole kaum that we become so spineless that we cant protect our most vulnerable from the clutches of anti-sikh individuals

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

She wrote, "we are a spineless kaum."   Which means she was attacking the 105 year old man.  Also grouping every sikh as to be spineless because what a muslim did.  

No she means that we are not doing anything about muslim aggression and are in fact helping them out like fools.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Well well well, will you look at that. Yet another example. This is honestly disgusting, but that's how these guys get their converts. Say a sentence, boom you're in. Not like it matters within this case, Babaji always will remain a Sikh. Where are those snowflake chamchas at though? Aren't these supposed to be your fellow brothers?  

Honestly, I really hope these snowflakes within our panth start waking up. Seriously a bunch of sheep. This has been evident throughout our history. The Sikh Kaum has no friends nor any allies. We have to focus on our panth. Those who need our help can come to us! Why are people chasing after others to do their seva? Do seva of the panth! Seva of the homeless and dishonored, the outcasts of society. The fact that the vast majority of the panth is filled with delusional people is insane. Those with a logical thinking brain are labeled as extremists.  

Glad to see there's still sikhs with  ankh. It's true what you say brother, we need a serious reality check and snap out of this delusional state of mind. The more vocal we make ourselves, the better for the panth. The sooner we start handing out shittars to our deluded bunch, the sooner they'll snap out.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Glad to see there's still sikhs with  ankh. It's true what you say brother, we need a serious reality check and snap out of this delusional state of mind. The more vocal we make ourselves, the better for the panth. The sooner we start handing out shittars to our deluded bunch, the sooner they'll snap out.

In todays world the shittars need to be methaphoric bro lol and words need to be assertive forceful but at the same time seen as guidance and done out of love so that the sikh brother/sister knows you're coming from a good place and not trying to scare them away forever from the right path.

Too many hotheads end up causing fights and friction in the panth and that leads no where but disunity. Ankh in fighting mode should only be used against aggressors from other faiths and backgrounds who wish to do sikhs and sikhi harm.

Love and kindness to the believers in Sikhi and ankh standing up to the anti-sikh aggressors

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Hes 105 years old!!!! He doesn't understand what the muslim family member is saying as you can tell from his voice.  The grandfather probably thinks it's one of those funny movies kids make.  

The true spineless person is the muslim trying to manipulate a old man into islam.  

A rational human being would see a poor old man repeating words he doesn't understand and doesn't care for, but hes his grandson before him and goes along with it.  

Stop making mountains out of flat lands.

And this is after that guy attacked Guru Arjan Dev ji Gurdwara Derby! And remember what day it is today; Guru Arjan Dev Ji’s Shaheedi Purab. What a wacko world that we are living in.