An appeal - a beg - a plea

Guruguruji

On 5/30/2020 at 12:02 PM, Guruguruji said:

I've tried all my strength but I can't get in contact with him as he's blocked all ways. I have to honestly put my hands up and say I do not know what else I can physically do. I have no option but to surrender to guru sahib.

I do believe that ardas and benti Can make the impossible possible because at the end of the day we're all God's Children's. 

I know waheguru ji has given us free will but I believe that in this era we're surrounded by kalyug and sometimes when your bani/meditation lacks kalyug gets to your mind. I know I can't force my hubby to change his mind however I can pray for him and ask maharaj to protect him from kalyug infecting his mind so that he can realise his mistakes.

Laavan are very powerful and two people who are connected with laavan do have some sort of spiritual connection/authority over each other. Similarly a parent and child are closely connected too, my parents have been praying for my brother and I have seen a drastic change in him. I remember a while back when everything was going good, we did parshada for 5 Singh's, one Singh mentioned how his daughter has took amrit but her husband wouldn't change his path. She began doing ardas for him at Amrit vela to protect him from kalyugs influences and she was successful. 

Guru sahib says 'Jo mange Takhur apne te soee soee deve' they also say 'har har Tera naam hai dukh metanhaara'..... So my ardas is 'har ju rakh leo patt meri' .... I know for a fact waheguru jis words cannot be lies so the lack is in me, I hope with the sangats blessings and waheguru jis mercy my prayer will be fulfilled. 

Ah yes. I pray sometimes for fools to learn the errors of their ways and to have compassion for fools because they don’t know what they do. Pray for light and clarity. Perhaps a therapist will be able to give you advice and help you through this period. Therapy encourages spirituality, it is positivity.

God bless you