Gurdwara looted/Sikh man found dead in Kashmir

47 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Now I am wondering who's actually behind this attack ? muslims, or someone who wants sikhs to hate muslims ?!!

So it seems like the seeds for conflict are being planted.

Sikhs need to keep an open mind who or which groups are trying to provoke a clash. Though these type of attacks do fit into the pattern of behavior by global jihad islamist groups and radicalised muslim extremists. There's plenty of videos on youtube which show their mindset in seeing all non-muslims as enemies of islam. So its not too difficult for them to hate on innocent Sikhs over kashmir they dont really need an excuse to do what they do.

15 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

What will it take for some Sikhs to realise that muslims hate us. There isn't always some conspiracy behind everything.

I have not denied that. I was just saying you can't rule out some game either. Just last years, several sikhs in big cities spent lakhs of rupees in buying kashmiri girls airplane tickets for them to safely go back to kashmir. Such reciprocations of hate for love make me lose faith in sewa towards such people.

5 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I have not denied that. I was just saying you can't rule out some game either. Just last years, several sikhs in big cities spent lakhs of rupees in buying kashmiri girls airplane tickets for them to safely go back to kashmir. Such reciprocations of hate for love make me lose faith in sewa towards such people.

That's why we need to stop such things immediately. Focus purely on Sikhs. That money could have been used to help poor needy Sikhs.

40 minutes ago, genie said:

So it seems like the seeds for conflict are being planted.

Sikhs need to keep an open mind who or which groups are trying to provoke a clash. Though these type of attacks do fit into the pattern of behavior by global jihad islamist groups and radicalised muslim extremists. There's plenty of videos on youtube which show their mindset in seeing all non-muslims as enemies of islam. So its not too difficult for them to hate on innocent Sikhs over kashmir they dont really need an excuse to do what they do.

there is high chance this is done by some crazy Muslim

BUT there is still 20% chance, it's the work of ghattiya Indian agencies.