Gurdwara looted/Sikh man found dead in Kashmir

55 minutes ago, genie said:

I dont think the are abrahamics are ones who run india i think the ones who really rule are adharmic atheists types who use religions to suit their needs.

and your right about the need to be adharmic and last time that happened Sikhs were able to get rule. Sad reality of this world and existence in order to get political power or stop being genocided yourself you have to be ruthless and adharmi at times too to stop your own people getting exterminated.

From my analysis the only thing preventing Sikhs from reacting violently at the moment is betrayal from fellow Sikhs. We learn't from 1984 that the Sikhs themselves were indian agents working part of the indian establishments agenda. Theres cases going through indian courts right now where akali dali members of punjab Parliament were convicted of killing innocent civilians who they later blamed on sant bhindranwale and gave the indian state justification to attack darbar sahib. But some how these same people survived all the state violence and eventually got selected by akali dali for political power?

This is why no one trusts akali dal and any jathabandi any more because we dont know whose working for who. But what we do know is anyone killing innocent civilians is defo not working for the interests of the sikh community and defo some governments agents.

The treasonous amongst our community is the "enemy within", they need to be exposed and flushed out.

35 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The treasonous amongst our community is the "enemy within", they need to be exposed and flushed out.

yup check this. BKI strangely had founder leaders (like sarjan singh gill) who were actually canadian intelligence agent asset and probably a R&AW agent the same probably goes for and other strange "sikh" militant groups whose founder members either worked for R&AW or other foreign intelligence agencies like pakistani ISI. The book soft target names talwinder parmer as a R&AW agent working with surinder malik of the indian embassy in canada in the 80s.

Hence why there is no trust any more with these suspicious groups with very suspect acts.

On 5/30/2020 at 7:05 AM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon2 said:

Shut up man, you have zero anakh, as it is. This is disgusting though. They all deserve a bullet. Fudu sullay

You are demoralizing a poster because there is no evidence to say who did it and the poster is seeing it from a different side that is valid and possiblybe true.  Again a hot head strikes at the wrong side.  These type of Sikhs are easily fooled.  What will it get you to attack innocent muslims?  Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji will send you to dharma raj and let them have a go at you for several years.  

the Interesting thing is that we rarely hear of any hindu temple being attacked by islamist. why would that guy in UK attack a Gurdwara and not a hindu temple. I am sure there a many hindu Temples in UK. In Kashmir the hindu temples might be closed but UK???

14 hours ago, singhdalbir said:

the Interesting thing is that we rarely hear of any hindu temple being attacked by islamist. why would that guy in UK attack a Gurdwara and not a hindu temple. I am sure there a many hindu Temples in UK. In Kashmir the hindu temples might be closed but UK???

Testing waters for other countries and to keep Hindus out of it ?

To set up worsening relations between Sikhs and Muslims in UK ?

It is without doubt that if Hindus got involved (not out of choice) then they would be with Sikhs (Sikhs would be predicted to protect them)