Ludhiana de Bache Nu Yaad Aya Pichla Janam

puzzled

Might just be a coincidence but our family friends that live down our road. When their boy was a baby and toddler his mum used to drop him of at our house while she used to go work. And he used to be running around like toddlers do. Thing is every time ramayan, mahabharat, bal hanuman etc used to come on tv  he always used to run and sit in front of the tv and start bowing down!  It was so weird! 

He was one of those toddlers/kids that never sit and always run around.

His mum said he does the same thing when hindu programmes come on tv in their house. But he never used to do that when when we used to put the sikh channel on or paat etc   he never even used to sit in front of the tv when we put cartoons on 

After the age of 5 he stopped doing that though.

It used to be really weird. Especially the bowing down stuff.

When he started talking he always used to tell his mum to hanuman on tv. 

Hes 10 yrs old now and is a singh lol  

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Might just be a coincidence but our family friends that live down our road. When their boy was a baby and toddler his mum used to drop him of at our house while she used to go work. And he used to be running around like toddlers do. Thing is every time ramayan, mahabharat, bal hanuman etc used to come on tv  he always used to run and sit in front of the tv and start bowing down!  It was so weird! 

He was one of those toddlers/kids that never sit and ways run around.

His mum said he does the same thing when hindu programmes come on tv in their house. But he never used to do that when when we used to put the sikh channel on or paat etc   he never even used to watch cartoons.

It used to be really weird. Especially the bowing down stuff 

Sometimes it depends on what the mother did whilst she was pregnant I.e. if she watched a lot of ramayan whilst she was pregnant when the baby is born he will automatically make a link hence kathavachaks always encourage pregnant ladies to do paath so that when the child is born if u continue the sikhya they will learn it really quickly. 

However, sometimes when a lady is pregnant she may be interested in things which she usually would be interested in- this could be due to the past life of the baby I guess.

21 minutes ago, puzzled said:

lol    makes me wonder who/what i was before   

You can find out if you meditate.

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

He was one of those toddlers/kids that never sit and ways run around.

His mum said he does the same thing when hindu programmes come on tv in their house. But he never used to do that when when we used to put the sikh channel on or paat etc   he never even used to watch cartoons.

It used to be really weird. Especially the bowing down stuff 

Jai Shri Raam! ?

Between 5 and 7 is usually when even the spiritually above-average folks completely "forget" their past life even when they're doing acts subconsciously like the kid on your road bowing to Hindu iconography. I hear it's because the soul in its new body has managed to make itself at home, so to speak, and those lingering soul memories just fade away, and the maya of the current life takes over completely. Most people don't have even these early memories. I lost it at 7, too. I use to see, hear, and remember all kinds of great stuff. It was amazing.

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You can find out if you meditate.

Jai Shri Raam! ?

Between 5 and 7 is usually when even the spiritually above-average folks completely "forget" their past life even when they're doing acts subconsciously like the kid on your road bowing to Hindu iconography. I hear it's because the soul in its new body has managed to make itself at home, so to speak, and those lingering soul memories just fade away, and the maya of the current life takes over completely. Most people don't have even these early memories. I lost it at 7, too. I use to see, hear, and remember all kinds of great stuff. It was amazing.

but yh iv heard kids normally remember stuff and see stuff that other people dnt   and after the age of 5 they forget.   It does make you wonder why babies smile to themselves lol 

I dnt remember anything lol  

I really liked animals and nature as a kid that's all i remember   maybe I was a dog or something LMAO