Hunting Sikhs

puzzled

56 minutes ago, proactive said:

That h.aram.i ( sorry some people might find that word offensive but what else can you call someone who refuses to help his own people and takes money off Sikhs solely to spend on non-Sikhs) Ravi Singh has collected £5 Million and he is sitting on it and now asking Sikhs to make KA a £100 million charity. When you see how much our people have suffered and how many families have been destroyed then you get angry when you see him posting pictures of his charity running around setting up tents and feeding those for whom the other charities have collected millions for. Each post he puts up is like putting salt on the wounds of these Sikhs in need.  

So true. Problem just isn't him. But I guess he's first Sikh to start this ugly sjw trend of wasting the Sangat's money on non Sikhs.  As some one here put it, he's turned Sikhs into the school kid whose giving out gifts to other kids with the hope that they will like him. That's loser mentality

10 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

So true. Problem just isn't him. But I guess he's first Sikh to start this ugly sjw trend of wasting the Sangat's money on non Sikhs.  As some one here put it, he's turned Sikhs into the school kid whose giving out gifts to other kids with the hope that they will like him. That's loser mentality

I think that might be true   he really had taken the whole sjw trend to a new level, before him no one used to do it like he did. On top of that he uses social media to show everything.   Hes really set the trend within the sikh community. Now every sikh wants to be a hero. I think in their heads they think they are bhai kanhaiya and doing a massive sacrifice. 

SJW then love uploading photos onto social media and getting all the likes. 

19 hours ago, proactive said:

That h.aram.i ( sorry some people might find that word offensive but what else can you call someone who refuses to help his own people and takes money off Sikhs solely to spend on non-Sikhs) Ravi Singh has collected £5 Million and he is sitting on it and now asking Sikhs to make KA a £100 million charity. When you see how much our people have suffered and how many families have been destroyed then you get angry when you see him posting pictures of his charity running around setting up tents and feeding those for whom the other charities have collected millions for. Each post he puts up is like putting salt on the wounds of these Sikhs in need.  

Plenty of other 'Sikh charities' just follow KA model..become fashion trend who will get most pr and clicks...What about these Gurdwara committees? They're all corrupt! Spent millions on buildings, as elsewhere, yet a small portion of sangant daswand will go so far  in Punjab...