Hunting Sikhs

puzzled

5 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

The cheater who runs crook organization KHALSA AID in UK.

Image  Image

Last year a clash was broke out in me and Ravi Singh of Khalsa aid. Ravi singh had called all other Sikh individuals and organization working in charity and working in the field of service to panth UNTRUSTWORTHY.

When i read his comment, i objected to it and asked him the reason calling himself as only servant of Khalsa nation but others as untrustworthy, instead of giving a suitable answer to my querry, he made it war of words. Many other ignorant blind followers of him too joined it started attacking me on facebook, tried to defame me. Few who knew his reality of living lavishly on Sangat’s money joined me and helped by to raise this voice against his false propaganda. I was provided enough links and material to face him.

Before this i was working as a volunteer to sewa84, a charity organization launched to provide it’s services in the field of education and medical to ‘widow colony, Delhi’ They approached me as i was doing  such services individually and with limited resources. I welcomed them and provided all information regarding needs of victims of 1984 to sewa84.

They started helping the needy financially and helped their children to go to school. They paid their fee, enrolled them and offered medical help. Soon it got fame and all eyes of needy focused upon them in their need.

wife of Ravi Singh approached me on facebook and wished to provided services of Khalsa  aid to victims of 1984 in Delhi. I thanked her buton the contrary i asked her if the mission of Khalsa aid to help SIKH DHARMI FAUZIS AND MARTYR’S FAMILIES are over and then suggested her to to keep them focused in Punjab only and let the others provide their services in their respective fields and areas like sewa84 is working in widow colony of Delhi.

At this they got annoyed and sooner i was on their target, a fake ID of a DSP of Punjab police was created and by that profile i was threatened of dire consequences, this was brought in public and they  were cursed by all my friends and Sikh sangat on FB.

I also raised my voice against irregularity in his (Ravi Singh) projects, no transparency in accounts could be found, the money was being collected in the name of Dharmi Sikh fauzis and martyr’s families but a small part in few thousands was given to them whereas a huge donation was collected. I, being an individual never tried to demand money in the names of martyrsor Sikh Dharmi Fauzis. An old Sikh dharma fauzi approached me to get help for his treatment, i posted the appeal on net, soon many Sikhs came forward, i passed the Bank account and other relevant information to them to send him the help directly. His son thanked me many times but i insisted him to fight the hardship of life himself as Sikh panth is debted to his father but we can’t repay them for the sacrifice they made.

Soon Ravi Singh grabbed this opportunity and appealed in the their name, he was a fund raiser so he got it but do you know how much money was paid that family by Ravi Singh? It was merely 8000 and he came personally to his village to pay the said amount. This video was p[ostyed for publicity on youtube, may be still there. I was not a fund raiser but i am not an opportunist like him to collect money and spend for myself. I asked him the source of his livinghood as he passes a lavish lifewithout any earnings but never answered.
The Sikh sangat in UK pay for the help of welfare of families of martyrs but how much money is paid for their welfare and how much is collected, never revealed. Only now after many pressures from Sikh sangat, the list of expenditure and collection of funds is made public, just see Rs. Seven crores but only 35 lacs distributed. Why? Sikh sangat of UK can not be blamed for not helping the families of martyrs. I sincerely thanks all of them but why this money collected for this specific purpose to be distributed in Punjab/India for the welfare of concerned Sikh Dharmi Fauzis and martyrs was spent elsewhere or kept lying with Khalsa aid? Why this money not used in time for their prosperity and need? Is Ravi Singh not answerable to Sikh sangat? Why is he against other charity organizations like United Sikhs/ myself and Sewa84? What harms have we done to our panth, if we have betrayed, he should make it public without any hesitation but he must be asked to use the collected money to those who deserves not in other parts of world. If he so keen of fame or to help their in any natural disaster/tragedy, he may collect money for that purpose, we shall have no objection but the money collected for martyr’s families and Sikh Dharmi Fauzis needs to be spent exclusively for them only.

By:  humble servant of Sikh religion;
Ajmer Singh Randhawa

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

The cheater who runs crook organization KHALSA AID in UK.

Image  Image

Last year a clash was broke out in me and Ravi Singh of Khalsa aid. Ravi singh had called all other Sikh individuals and organization working in charity and working in the field of service to panth UNTRUSTWORTHY.

When i read his comment, i objected to it and asked him the reason calling himself as only servant of Khalsa nation but others as untrustworthy, instead of giving a suitable answer to my querry, he made it war of words. Many other ignorant blind followers of him too joined it started attacking me on facebook, tried to defame me. Few who knew his reality of living lavishly on Sangat’s money joined me and helped by to raise this voice against his false propaganda. I was provided enough links and material to face him.

Before this i was working as a volunteer to sewa84, a charity organization launched to provide it’s services in the field of education and medical to ‘widow colony, Delhi’ They approached me as i was doing  such services individually and with limited resources. I welcomed them and provided all information regarding needs of victims of 1984 to sewa84.

They started helping the needy financially and helped their children to go to school. They paid their fee, enrolled them and offered medical help. Soon it got fame and all eyes of needy focused upon them in their need.

wife of Ravi Singh approached me on facebook and wished to provided services of Khalsa  aid to victims of 1984 in Delhi. I thanked her buton the contrary i asked her if the mission of Khalsa aid to help SIKH DHARMI FAUZIS AND MARTYR’S FAMILIES are over and then suggested her to to keep them focused in Punjab only and let the others provide their services in their respective fields and areas like sewa84 is working in widow colony of Delhi.

At this they got annoyed and sooner i was on their target, a fake ID of a DSP of Punjab police was created and by that profile i was threatened of dire consequences, this was brought in public and they  were cursed by all my friends and Sikh sangat on FB.

I also raised my voice against irregularity in his (Ravi Singh) projects, no transparency in accounts could be found, the money was being collected in the name of Dharmi Sikh fauzis and martyr’s families but a small part in few thousands was given to them whereas a huge donation was collected. I, being an individual never tried to demand money in the names of martyrsor Sikh Dharmi Fauzis. An old Sikh dharma fauzi approached me to get help for his treatment, i posted the appeal on net, soon many Sikhs came forward, i passed the Bank account and other relevant information to them to send him the help directly. His son thanked me many times but i insisted him to fight the hardship of life himself as Sikh panth is debted to his father but we can’t repay them for the sacrifice they made.

Soon Ravi Singh grabbed this opportunity and appealed in the their name, he was a fund raiser so he got it but do you know how much money was paid that family by Ravi Singh? It was merely 8000 and he came personally to his village to pay the said amount. This video was p[ostyed for publicity on youtube, may be still there. I was not a fund raiser but i am not an opportunist like him to collect money and spend for myself. I asked him the source of his livinghood as he passes a lavish lifewithout any earnings but never answered.
The Sikh sangat in UK pay for the help of welfare of families of martyrs but how much money is paid for their welfare and how much is collected, never revealed. Only now after many pressures from Sikh sangat, the list of expenditure and collection of funds is made public, just see Rs. Seven crores but only 35 lacs distributed. Why? Sikh sangat of UK can not be blamed for not helping the families of martyrs. I sincerely thanks all of them but why this money collected for this specific purpose to be distributed in Punjab/India for the welfare of concerned Sikh Dharmi Fauzis and martyrs was spent elsewhere or kept lying with Khalsa aid? Why this money not used in time for their prosperity and need? Is Ravi Singh not answerable to Sikh sangat? Why is he against other charity organizations like United Sikhs/ myself and Sewa84? What harms have we done to our panth, if we have betrayed, he should make it public without any hesitation but he must be asked to use the collected money to those who deserves not in other parts of world. If he so keen of fame or to help their in any natural disaster/tragedy, he may collect money for that purpose, we shall have no objection but the money collected for martyr’s families and Sikh Dharmi Fauzis needs to be spent exclusively for them only.

By:  humble servant of Sikh religion;
Ajmer Singh Randhawa

Anyone can verify this Ajmer Singh Randhawa ? 

Check this article out guys! Well written and balanced...

https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/open-page/the-strange-death-of-punjab/article19610795.ece/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The Punjabis of India were rewarded for their endurance, and for some time they enjoyed the luxuries which came with residing in the richest State in the country. Over the last decade, however, the State appears to have taken a turn for the worst. The final nail in the coffin for the Sikhs is not coming from a foreign invading force like the Mughals, the Persians or the British, nor is it coming from the Indian government. Rather, the Punjabi people are themselves to blame. This is not a genocidal tragedy inflicted by bullets, but rather an epidemic of drugs, widespread alcohol addiction, female infanticide, low birth rates, farmer suicides, caste discrimination, mass outward emigration and religious conversion. 

I have made four trips to my motherland, with my last visit being almost a decade ago. I am truly astonished as to how a prosperous and seemingly innocent society has cascaded into becoming the narcotics haven of India. To put things in context, amongst the youth of Punjab, 51.6% were found to be addicted to drugs, which is 18 times higher than the national Indian average of 2.8%. The statistics regarding alcohol consumption are just as worrying. From a young age, almost every song I have heard at a Punjabi wedding reception makes some reference to alcohol. When a child grows up on a diet of watching his relatives dance to ‘Jatt Ho Gya Sharabi’ or ‘Patiala Peg’, it doesn’t surprise me they might also become alcoholics when they are older.  

Sikhs are also known to have the most uneven sex ratio in the whole of India, with 900 females for every 1000 males. This should be our biggest disgrace and embarrassment, more so than alcohol and substance abuse. I have always had the belief that Sikhi is the most progressive faith when it comes to the emancipation of women. Our Gurus fought endlessly against ancient customs of Sati, and strongly opposed the wearing of the veil. Sikh women like Mai Bhago often led armies into the field of battle, something which was unheard of at the time and still is today. It appears that old societal norms which aren’t inherently Sikhi-related (and which often predate Sikhi), like the dowry, the celebration of Lohri and the degradation of women in the Punjabi music industry and folk songs, have all played a role in cultivating the vehemently misogynistic culture we see today. 

According to census data, the fertility rates of Punjabi-Sikhs are so low that it begs the question as to whether we would continue to even exist in India in the not-too-distant future. The Punjab of 2070 will look very different to the Punjab I remember seeing as a young boy at my uncles’ wedding. On almost all my travels abroad, be it to Hong Kong, Sydney or Barcelona, I have encountered a relatively young male-dominated community of illegal Punjabi immigrants. I find their stories very difficult to hear, as they discuss the lengths to which they went to leave the Punjab, only to experience a harsher existence a few thousand miles away. 

Outward migration and lower fertility rates are not the only factors that explain the Sikh demographic decline. A climate of religious confusion and a lack of Sikh leadership have created a vacuum for missionaries and other religious sects to exploit. I was shocked to find that the recent conviction of the controversial cult leader Gurmeet Ram Rahim, attracted over two hundred thousand of his supporters outside the Punjab and Haryana High Court. It’s an uncomfortable truth, but the very existence of Sikhi itself seems under threat. Punjab is in serious need of another Singh Sabha movement. 

Living in the diaspora, it is very difficult to see the land where your forefathers resided for centuries, erode within the space of a lifetime. Unfortunately, the discussion regarding Punjab amongst western Sikhs only seems to concern the events of 1984 – the invasion of the Darbar Sahib complex, the pogroms of Delhi and the military curfews which turned the district into a garrison state. The year 1984 strikes a very personal chord with me too. We have every right to stand in remembrance of this terrible episode in our history, just as the Jews remember the Holocaust or the Armenians recall the genocide of 1915. Nonetheless, the dialogue must move beyond this, and our attention should be focussed on the Punjab of 2017. The Punjab of today. 

I also believe it is important that we accept responsibilities for our own failures. Only by acknowledging and admitting to our own faults can we inspire a renaissance of reform. For too long have we pointed fingers towards the Indian government. We seem to believe that everything is a part of a grand conspiracy by the ‘Hindu elite’ to intentionally destroy and undermine Sikhi. I will concede that the federal government is not doing enough to monitor the porous borders of Punjab to prevent the flow of opium. I am fully aware that recreational drugs are more accessible in the Punjab than any other State, and I have no doubt that the Punjab police often turn a blind eye to this. But ultimately, we Punjabis bear the responsibility of consuming them; no one is enforcing it upon us at the point of a gun. Class A narcotics are readily available on most university campuses in the United Kingdom, but most students my age have not become heroin addicts overnight. Though more law and order is needed, this is a grassroots movement, which should instead be focussed on education and raising awareness. 

If we have survived the authoritarian regimes of the past, then we have every reason to make our mark and flourish in a multicultural democracy, albeit an imperfect one. 

jaspalsidhu1995@gmail.com