USA Burning

On 6/5/2020 at 7:00 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

So you don't get the reference or you're confusing blacks in this country with Mughals some how?

I don't know if this was answered subsequently, but no, he is equating the mughals and other past muslim rulers in the region to the white oppressors. And also referring to Sikh treatment from certain quarters even after the fall of the mughals. I mean look, a million people were killed and raped just in my grandfather's time. 

There is a (strongly arguable) analogous situation to that of black Africans (and their descendents) and white slave overlords, with  Sikhs and certain quarters of the mohamadean world. The long term systemic grooming epidemic that has been occuring in the UK (and Waheguru only knows where else this goes on??) gives another perspective of the continually antagonistic relationship and how certain people have some sort of deeply ingrained inhumane attitude of ownership and right over Sikhs. As we know, our ancestors resisted and shut down this shyte robustly in the past.

I think Mister SIngh is right in pointing out that you should consider these analogous dynamics. You need too, to better grasp the panth.   

7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't know if this was answered subsequently, but no, he is equating the mughals and other past muslim rulers in the region to the white oppressors. And also referring to Sikh treatment from certain quarters even after the fall of the mughals. I mean look, a million people were killed and raped just in my grandfather's time. 

There is a (strongly arguable) analogous situation to that of black Africans (and their descendents) and white slave overlords, with  Sikhs and certain quarters of the mohamadean world. The long term systemic grooming epidemic that has been occuring in the UK (and Waheguru only knows where else this goes on??) gives another perspective of the continually antagonistic relationship and how certain people have some sort of deeply ingrained inhumane attitude of ownership and right over Sikhs. As we know, our ancestors resisted and shut down this shyte robustly in the past.

I think Mister SIngh is right in pointing out that you should consider these analogous dynamics. You need too, to better grasp the panth.   

Amen bro. I appreciate all that you've said. I just wasn't sure what Mister Singh meant initially. 

I think the dynamics are not just analgous but deeper linked than that.