Indian media person at southall

puzzled

10 hours ago, proactive said:

This is the garbage this dishonest propaganda journalist has sent to her Indian joke of a magazine.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/uk-guru-sri-singh-sabha-gurdwara-jarnail-singh-bhindranwale-slain-khalistan-leader-1684575-2020-06-02

Her dishonesty is here for all to see. 

Here she is pretending to interview a girl called Meghan during the royal wedding for India Today. If you watch her interview it looks like the little girl is not known to her and she is interviewing her because her name is Megan same as Meghan Markel. What she doesn't tell the viewers is that this young girl called  Megan is her own daughter, Megan Tandon! Surely that must be against journalistic ethics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS2trBp4kIA

screenshot.thumb.png.f87413f8a4af5e9697919277572dcd92.png

The girl in the tweet above and the girl being interviewed is the same girl.

Here is an interview of her 6 years ago where she states her daughter Megan is 5 years old. 

https://asianlite.com/woman/im-a-master-juggler/

AL: When did you move to the UK? And why?

Loveena: I moved to the UK in May 2006 after marriage. I had come to the UK for the first time on a Charles Wallace fellowship to Cardiff University for 3 -3.5months. I ended up staying for 4.5 months or so, managed to fall in love with a Welsh man! Eventually, we got married in Delhi on the Feb 6, 2006 and I moved in May of the same year. Ours was a typical Bollywood Romance. What and how of it is for another time of course. I left my very lucrative senior producer job with four programmes in hand in Aaj Tak to be with my Welsh Love! For the first time, I was without a job in a different country [Cardiff then]; living with a man I had known for 3.5 months during my stay in Cardiff and 8 months over the phone and emails; left for him all that I had ever known back in India; sane or insane; risky or stupid cupid love, decision is yours. We have two kids now, Megan (5) and Arush (3).

So typical of Punjabi Hindus. They dominated media in North India during the 80s. They were the main culprits behind the spread of false propaganda that ultimately justified and led to operation blue star. They feel ashamed to speak there own language and instead speak Hindi with their children. You will never see other Hindus whether they be Bangali, Gujarati, Marathi or Tamil Hindu with such an inferiority complex who is ashamed of his own culture and language.

1 hour ago, proactive said:

This is the garbage this dishonest propaganda journalist has sent to her Indian joke of a magazine.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/uk-guru-sri-singh-sabha-gurdwara-jarnail-singh-bhindranwale-slain-khalistan-leader-1684575-2020-06-02

Thats the article then that she took the pictures for. That video of her taking pictures of the Banner is from the 1st of june and that article is from the 2nd june.   she works for the india today group.

Thats all they do, every june they take photos of sant jis banners outside our gurdware and then release a rubbish article.

She works for a media groups and they obviously have been given the nod by the government in this country to do what they doing? i dnt know how it works. 

Remember when Tan Dhesi became MP  he came to the Slough Singh Sabha Gurdwara to do matha tek and get a photo taken but the photo was taken in an angle so that the Khalistan banners on the back walls dont come into the frame lol!  Those Khalisan banners have been up at the gurdwara as far back as i can remember. Why do Sikhs put hope in any of these Sikh politicians when these Sikh politicians are trying to please non Sikhs in higher positions at the same time and stay in line.