What would an ideal but realiestic society look like?

genie

On 6/4/2020 at 10:28 AM, shastarSingh said:

u need hierarchy but u also need some sort of economic equality.

u can't hv a person working in a factory earning 15000 rs and factory owner earning 500000 rs.

Japan does an excellent job of that. The lowest paid people still make a living with benefits and retirement mostly and the well paid people are still well paid just more moderately so. It's called a genie coefficient I believe. Japan's is shaped like an american football with very few ultra rich or ultra poor and the united states is an hour glass ...or almost pawn shape...with almost everyone residing in the bottom, a vanishing or vanished middle and some few at the top. 

• 1 year later...
On 6/3/2020 at 5:19 PM, genie said:

So when people talk about we should have this and that in society and less of that how should society be geared in your ideal world if you could in-vision it and being realistic about it without having delusions that we can have everything perfectly.

For me the ideal society would include:

• Free housing with land to grow own food
  • Free health care
  • Free education up to university level
  • Rights to bare arms
  • Minimum tax
  • No budget spent on useless foreign wars for the interests of bankers and elites
  • Universal basic income as a minimum for a person to survive in the state

It can also apply to people wanting Khalistan what would we gain from khalistan that our people are not getting at the moment in indian union.

Everything 'free' (not earned) means it is often not appreciated, or it is abused. Someone has to pay for it. 

I like this thread, hence I've bumped it up