Talking to him

20 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I think we have subtle little encouragements    but we are to busy and loud to take notice. 

Yeah, I have noticed that for example a katha will pop up on YouTube which gives me hope or I'll find a saakhi etc but because these 'encouragements' don't take a physical form I.e. I keep faith but don't see any of my problems resolving...my monkey mind starts thinking it's a coincidence and starts questioning if it's actually God talking to me. 

36 minutes ago, Porsche911 said:

When you close your eyes, what do you see?

When you talk to "God" what do you feel?

When you "want" a reply, what do you expect?

When you say "He" / "She", how did you derive this perception?

These are not trick questions, neither i believe there are any correct answers. We all have different perceptions and of course - expectations, but why do we have expectations? 

Ask yourself as many questions as you want, you "may" be coming back to the same conclusion.

Let me try and make a suggestion - if you have some spare time, take a walk on your own. Try and go somewhere peaceful and tranquil, nature esque, then see what thoughts come into your mind?

Everybody / everything is created with Light. We need to discover this light and keep seeing this. With light, there is also darkness, you may see what i'm trying to get at here. My point being, why to we see "God" as a person? Why don't we see God in all forms? Everlasting and Omnipresent Waheguru

Thank this is eye opening, I remember a mahapurkhs bachan explaining that if we want to love God and get closer to him look at and be with nature. The beauty of nature will force you to praise the creator and think of his qualities.

When I'm with nature, I feel surrendered and hopeful that he's listening to my prayer, I like to sing the shabad 'Jo mange takur apne te soee soee deve.' It reminds me that waheguru ji promises to fulfil our minds desires - this is a fact and unquestionable so I must be lacking from my side. But sometimes I just want something to happen where I feel I've had an answer from him, I see his grace unfolding and my problems resolving. 

I know I may sound needy and religion isn't just about resolving our problems but when all other efforts have failed ,who else can we turn to but God?

Bal hoa bandan bhare kichu na hot opaye, kaho nanak ab oath har gajj jyo hoth sahaee

Bal hoa bandan chute sab kich hoth opaye nanak sab kuch tumare haath me tum hi hoth sahaee

43 minutes ago, Guruguruji said:

Yeah, I have noticed that for example a katha will pop up on YouTube which gives me hope or I'll find a saakhi etc but because these 'encouragements' don't take a physical form I.e. I keep faith but don't see any of my problems resolving...my monkey mind starts thinking it's a coincidence and starts questioning if it's actually God talking to me. 

It's not a coincidence. Even when you do naam simran its waheguru who is getting you to do naam simran. Bani says without wahegurus Kirpa one does not remember god. It's only by wahegurus Kirpa that we remember him. So even when we do naam simran it is waheguru getting us to do it, that is a communication in itself. Should thank waheguru after it for having kirpa on us and getting us to remember him. 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

It's not a coincidence. Even when you do naam simran its waheguru who is getting you to do naam simran. Bani says without wahegurus Kirpa one does not remember god. It's only by wahegurus Kirpa that we remember him. So even when we do naam simran it is waheguru getting us to do it, that is a communication in itself. Should thank waheguru after it for having kirpa on us and getting us to remember him. 

Yeah that's true, I just feel so low. I really just want to speak to waheguru ji. I wish he could just call me up there to be with him. 

Sad thing is I have no hope in the world and when I try speaking to waheguru I just feel like I have no answers. 

21 minutes ago, Guruguruji said:

Yeah that's true, I just feel so low. I really just want to speak to waheguru ji. I wish he could just call me up there to be with him. 

Sad thing is I have no hope in the world and when I try speaking to waheguru I just feel like I have no answers. 

I think everyone goes through what you described, myself included. Bhagat Fareed ji in his old age told the crows not to peck at his eyes because he wants to see Waheguru with them, look at how old Bhagat Fareed ji was and the unparalleled bhagti he must of done and he still was waiting to see Waheguru ji. And here we are in your young age wonder why Waheguru ji isn't talking to us lol 

Try to do as much naam simran as you can, when it gets intense you start feeling an emotion which you can not describe. 

U need Darshan of Abinasi-Purakh thas one way. Youtube Giani Takhur Singh real life of Jarnail Singh, a 45 mins katha. Giani Ji, who stayed with Bhinderawale for many years, talks of his Bhagti and how Jarnail Singh Ji met Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh Ji. NOT an easy journey "Kaniu wale tikki etho marg chalna..." But ONE WAY this is. Another way is Ardaas... either way u will b tested to d limits in your faith. If you're lucky?? U could say "Waheguru speak to me" and he could! 

During a Divan of 6th Guru time, a sikh stated "Guru Ji, if it's up to u I will obtain Brahm Gian by tomorrow," another stated "Thas nothing, if it's up to u One can obtain Brahm Gian by end of today..." Finally it came down to "Thas nothing! If it's up to Guru Ji even a Manmukh can obtain BrahmGian in the blink of an eye..." (BrahmGianis have a direct link with God anytime). Question is, your sharda and maybe luck. 

Through the case of Sharda "Mohau k boln bolieh, jit sunn dhre pyaar. Amritvela sach nao, vidiaee veechar." It states in Japji Sahib waking at Amritvela is paramount to do paat / meditation, then God will pay attention to you." And if one listens one can only then answer to your replies. 

Another method is doing Mool-mantar followed by Gur-mantar in a way that opens up your Dasam Duaar. Baba Jawala Singh's method is explained and many Sikhs practice this method even today. First u recite Mool-Mantar just loud enough and practice on concentration (do not let mind wander)... one day recitation will get tired n then recitation will take place in throat/ whisper. Over time recitation will get tired from whisper n go into throat... then heart, then belly, saas graas (24 hour jaap) followed by Rom-rom (all hair on body reciting Waheguru, Waheguru) THEN Dasam Duaar will open. U can see heaven anytime u wish. All wishes come true i.e. God I wish to speak to u, Ridh Sidh is obtained. 

Final method... not many will like this as it involves quantity not quality. Doing 3125 Mool-Mantar (Not Gur-mantar) for 40 days. An Ardaas should b done b4 attempt n after 40 days. That's 33 total rotations of Rosaries (maala) of the 108 beads a day! A gursikh pyaara did this at Harminder Sahib (I think) but he did it 3 times! Thas 125,000 times 3! Akaal Purakh met him. He wanted to kno why 3 times? I heard u meet people who did it once? 40 days? 125,000 Mool-Mantars total?" God told him he was a goat butcher 2 lifes ago n thief plus murderer last life. First 40 days paid off 2 lifes ago debt and second recitation paid off last life's debt. 

Listen to Giani Takhur Singh benefits of Mool-Mantar on youtube or 125,000 mool-mantars etc. 

12 hours ago, Singh1989 said:

U need Darshan of Abinasi-Purakh thas one way. Youtube Giani Takhur Singh real life of Jarnail Singh, a 45 mins katha. Giani Ji, who stayed with Bhinderawale for many years, talks of his Bhagti and how Jarnail Singh Ji met Guru Nanak and Guru Gobind Singh Ji. NOT an easy journey "Kaniu wale tikki etho marg chalna..." But ONE WAY this is. Another way is Ardaas... either way u will b tested to d limits in your faith. If you're lucky?? U could say "Waheguru speak to me" and he could! 

During a Divan of 6th Guru time, a sikh stated "Guru Ji, if it's up to u I will obtain Brahm Gian by tomorrow," another stated "Thas nothing, if it's up to u One can obtain Brahm Gian by end of today..." Finally it came down to "Thas nothing! If it's up to Guru Ji even a Manmukh can obtain BrahmGian in the blink of an eye..." (BrahmGianis have a direct link with God anytime). Question is, your sharda and maybe luck. 

Through the case of Sharda "Mohau k boln bolieh, jit sunn dhre pyaar. Amritvela sach nao, vidiaee veechar." It states in Japji Sahib waking at Amritvela is paramount to do paat / meditation, then God will pay attention to you." And if one listens one can only then answer to your replies. 

Another method is doing Mool-mantar followed by Gur-mantar in a way that opens up your Dasam Duaar. Baba Jawala Singh's method is explained and many Sikhs practice this method even today. First u recite Mool-Mantar just loud enough and practice on concentration (do not let mind wander)... one day recitation will get tired n then recitation will take place in throat/ whisper. Over time recitation will get tired from whisper n go into throat... then heart, then belly, saas graas (24 hour jaap) followed by Rom-rom (all hair on body reciting Waheguru, Waheguru) THEN Dasam Duaar will open. U can see heaven anytime u wish. All wishes come true i.e. God I wish to speak to u, Ridh Sidh is obtained. 

Final method... not many will like this as it involves quantity not quality. Doing 3125 Mool-Mantar (Not Gur-mantar) for 40 days. An Ardaas should b done b4 attempt n after 40 days. That's 33 total rotations of Rosaries (maala) of the 108 beads a day! A gursikh pyaara did this at Harminder Sahib (I think) but he did it 3 times! Thas 125,000 times 3! Akaal Purakh met him. He wanted to kno why 3 times? I heard u meet people who did it once? 40 days? 125,000 Mool-Mantars total?" God told him he was a goat butcher 2 lifes ago n thief plus murderer last life. First 40 days paid off 2 lifes ago debt and second recitation paid off last life's debt. 

Listen to Giani Takhur Singh benefits of Mool-Mantar on youtube or 125,000 mool-mantars etc. 

Thank you, I have heard this in giani jis katha too. I was really inspired at a point but I think I was trying to do too much without any focus. 

But looking at your message has really made me realise that I may do paath but do naam abhiyas at all hence my mind hasn't yet developed that skill of keeping focus and taking control of my mind. I'm still a slave to my mind because I tell myself I'm going to keep faith in guru sahib but as soon as my mind has a negative thought, I drift off with negativity and limit myself to human knowledge.

I'm just in this unfortunate situation and I really want to be able to feel waheguru ji is on my side, so when I try my best to keep faith in him I just want to be able to know he's holding my hand tightly too. 

On 6/5/2020 at 8:48 AM, Guruguruji said:

I totally agree but Im just curious to know how he'd show us that he's listening to us or speaking back to us. 

For example when I'm feeling down I really want to speak to waheguru ji rather than any other person, I do paath but don't know what else to do

Well I speak to him and know he’s listening. It’s just love. Doing path isn’t love. Applying the gyan of gurbani to your everyday life brings you up to a higher frequency. He made us out of love, from his wish to share what he learned with another. 

Relax, be at peace, close your eyes and soften your heart, he’s there I promise. You don’t need words, let your heart speak  

On 6/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, Sat1 said:

Well I speak to him and know he’s listening. It’s just love. Doing path isn’t love. Applying the gyan of gurbani to your everyday life brings you up to a higher frequency. He made us out of love, from his wish to share what he learned with another. 

Relax, be at peace, close your eyes and soften your heart, he’s there I promise. You don’t need words, let your heart speak  

Thank u ? ur words do sound promising a but I'm struggling to relax. I just get the random outbreaks of anger and end up in a spiteful argument with my parents and then I feel guilty- I ended up hurting myself this weekend, now I have a scar on my face. Just so annoyed at myself that even after reading bani I haven't learnt anything -I let myself in to karodh. 

I really wish I could be able to feel waheguru ji with me, I have nobody.