1984 and Khalistani magazines that were censored or taken down. Anyone have them?

On 6/5/2020 at 7:36 AM, SimarjeetSingh said:

Thank you, ji. I’ll check out Shahadat and DM Fatehnama. If I get any updates, I’ll post it here. It would be great if you could digitize all the old magazines and upload them here because otherwise they’ll be lost from our history. I’ll DM you.

Sure thing, we will be getting around to it eventually. 

Anyone got any copies or of the 1980s indian surya magazine? I read some articles online that referenced the surya magazine that alleged to have journalist pieces from the indian military intelligence sources that exposed alot of secret governments schemes and crimes against the Sikhs.

1 hour ago, SimarjeetSingh said:

^ This is what we need more of. People must have these magazines and articles in their house somewhere. We need to digitize them, or they'll be lost forever.

https://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/86055-the-pro-india-surya-magazine-article-sept-1984-edition-that-exposed-indias-role-in-pre-1984-punjab-violence/

check the link just created a new thread on it