Elephant killed

puzzled

This is horrible. A pregnant elephant died because it ate a pineapple which had a firecracker in it. ☹

The locals stick firecrackers into pineapples and leave them near the forests to kill wild animals which might eat their crops. 

This elephant either ate one of those pineapples or was given one to eat by the locals.

EZlGMokVAAADYfw.jpeg

EZlGMolU0AA50Ag.jpeg

EZlGMokUEAANdc5.jpeg

EZlGMoqU8AE1kE3.jpeg

Flip me. That's grim.

My mum told me that, when she was very young, someone in Punjab fed her family's dog something which had needles and glass in it. My grandfather brought the puppy over from what eventually became Pakistan after partition. It was very old in dog-years at the time of death but it died unnecessarily. 

That's why that country is full of contradictions. They worship a elephant god yet they blow elephants up and set them on fire. They worship cows yet they send cows to Bangladesh for slaughter, they worship ganga yet billion tons of sewage poo/wee, and toxic industrial waste gets released into the ganga everyday. They worship shakti yet india is one of the worst places for women. Their idols are made in china.

They are killing what they worship 

15 hours ago, puzzled said:

That's why that country is full of contradictions. They worship a elephant god yet they blow elephants up and set them on fire. They worship cows yet they send cows to Bangladesh for slaughter, they worship ganga yet billion tons of sewage poo/wee, and toxic industrial waste gets released into the ganga everyday. They worship shakti yet india is one of the worst places for women. Their idols are made in china.

They are killing what they worship 

I'm sure a psychologically minded person could write a fascinating essay on this subject, lol.