hindu models/girls learning proper punjabi

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think that feeds into it, definitely. But then there's the other end of the spectrum whereby creativity is stymied by strict Islamic codes of conduct, which I wouldn't have a problem with if they were halfway intelligent, but when the Quran is your baseline to which everything is adjusted according to its decrees, you're going to end up with a seriously messed up moral  value system.

That's one of the things   islamic law is really strict on art and expression. You cant even draw a face according to Islamic law. Its suppressing in so many ways. Apparently if you draw a face then you are playing gods role! That's stupid. 

You can see how indian culture is completely different to islamic. Indian culture is all about expression through art, music, clothes etc  I'm not saying I like the over the top indian way. But stuff like holi you wont see that in islamic culture. Holi/Holla is really cool. In india they have parades, carnivals, festivals etc 

Humans need to express, it's just how we are. In Islamic countries expression is haram. 

That's why it doesnt make sense when some sikhs say stuff like sikhs shouldnt participate in music and festivals like lohri etc should be banned. 

Do you know how many arabs from the gulf come over to the UK and get pissed and let hell break lose   the women are the same.  That's what happens when you live in such a suppressed society.

My friend was telling me how her cousin works in a hotel in London and she told me you would be surprised with the number of arabs from the gulf that check into the hotels for quick sh@gs  

• 1 year later...