Sikh group goes to China against India. How wise is this on part of sikhs if true ?

As per an article in times of india , 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amritsar/sikh-group-goes-to-china-against-india/articleshow/76158533.cms

This was in news before as well when a khadku singh in sting operation told indian media that if china attacks india our task will be helped

I think there's also a  sikh prophecy of Russia-China attacking India. 

For those who dont know , India and China are currently in a face-off on the indo-china disputed border. 

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

As per an article in times of india , 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amritsar/sikh-group-goes-to-china-against-india/articleshow/76158533.cms

This was in news before as well when a khadku singh in sting operation told indian media that if china attacks india our task will be helped

I think there's also a  sikh prophecy of Russia-China attacking India. 

For those who dont know , India and China are currently in a face-off on the indo-china disputed border. 

Correct. Nostradamus also, if I'm not misremembering it, made a prediction about China and India going to war in WW3. 

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Correct. Nostradamus also, if I'm not misremembering it, made a prediction about China and India going to war in WW3. 

i hope ur not being sarcastic 

Some medieval Persian Sufi saint said that in the future the "long haired race" from the East is gnna invade their land on horses and when they invade they gnna cause destruction and carnage.  Can't remember where i read it or the Sufis name now. 

3 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

Rasputin prophesied Sikh Raj  all over the world after conquering space but failed to give any specific dates, such a shame. 

Interesting can you give name of the book where you read that and Hafez prophecy ?