Racism against blacks in IPL

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Why is boy considered racist? In my last job I worked with this punjabi lady from Kenya and she told me that the black people that work in their houses they call them boy.   Isnt it just like saying "lad" or "son"   or am I missing the point.

Slavers use to refer to black males as "boy."

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Why is boy considered racist? In my last job I worked with this punjabi lady from Kenya and she told me that the black people that work in their houses they call them boy.   Isnt it just like saying "lad" or "son"   or am I missing the point.

But she said the police started robbing the indians there. She told me how the police started robbing their houses. But she said the police would wear normal clothes/disguise themselves and would get local thieves/gangs to involve with them. They would wear masks but everyone knew the police was involved in the robbings. She said her own house was robbed! They all were at work and only the African workers were in the house, the robbers broke in and tied all the workers hands up with the nalas from her salwar! and layed them on the floor. One of the workers managed to ring her and she came home and she said the robbers took the nala out of another salwar and tied her hands aswell! At the end all the money and gold was taken.  Everyday someone's house would get robbed.  The gujrati peoples houses were robbed as well.  But then she said the indian community decided to do something about it and they armed themselves with dande/canes  and whenever robbers would come they would chase them out of the area. I guess that's what you got to do when the police and working with robbers to rob your houses. 

Boy is a very condescending term. It was used in the deep south of the USA against blacks. Even grown men are called boy, it's a way to demean black people.

17 minutes ago, genie said:

Crazy thing is even black Afro-carribean people prefer lighter shades of black (its called colorism( and alot of black men are dating/marrying out by getting with white people. Alot of black women are feeling discriminated and unattractive whereas their men are getting all the benefits of being black in the current popular culture they feel they aint getting any of that because the social and racial dynamics are not in their favor especially in the dating scene. I was watching documentary in south africa where black guys were lightening their skin with skin bleaching products when asked why they said it made them look more attractive and even the lighter skin black women who they were dating said they prefered lighter skin black guys.

To be honest generally the lighter skin of tone of skin is the most attractive and preferred amoung all racial groups. I've had black friends mock black people who are lighter or darker than them. I've seen beef between jamacians and nigerians because Jamaicans feel they look lighter and racially better (alot having mixed white european slave owner blood in them) than their darker Nigerian african counter parts.

My Jamaican friend really looks down at Africans! She says their ugly. She told me when her dad was alive he always used to tell her to never marry a African man!  She said nothing would of been worse in her fathers eyes than her marrying a African man    I never knew they had this beef until talking to quite a few of them.

African look down at the Jamaicans  they see them as having no culture etc  

its crazy

But then look at North Indian vs South Indian

If you look at Indian actresses/actors they probably look nothing like 95% of Indians. Majority of them have either been Punjabi, Bhramin, or of persian/afghan ancestry.

When you get a light skinned woman with watered down desi features and put her on a pedestal as the ideal indian beauty then your obviously gnna have a nation insecure of their skin tone and appearance. 

Its like how most black women in media labeled as black women are actually mixed race women, mixed raced black women in the media are considered the ideal black beauty, when in reality actual black women are much darker than them yet mixed race woman in the media are who they are looking up to. This is actually really unhealthy for the mind. 

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

My Jamaican friend really looks down at Africans! She says their ugly. She told me when her dad was alive he always used to tell her to never marry a African man!  She said nothing would of been worse in her fathers eyes than her marrying a African man    I never knew they had this beef until talking to quite a few of them.

African look down at the Jamaicans  they see them as having no culture etc  

its crazy

But then look at North Indian vs South Indian

Exactly, racism, tribalism and colourism is within all societies world wide. To make it as if blacks are not racist and can not be racist will not address the issue of racism and wont call a spade a spade.

When blacks talk about their racism they suffered we should be sympathetic but also realise that they also call our racial groups out sometimes for racism. And thats when we should highlight all the black racism that indians/asians have suffered under their hands. We need to balance the narrative up so that they get a mirror in their face and see we face just as much racism and violence if not more from the black community than other way around.

This is why we should never jump on the bandwagon of black lives matter. Rather we should fight on the common cause of trying to limit and defeat racism from ALL of societies. It will never happen because racism is tribalism and humans are tribal by nature but we can all try suppress those feelings of tribalism based on race and ethnicity as much as we possibly can.

3 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

They all look like snakes with big venomous eyes and nostrils the size of cobra fangs in the book.  I never liked reading Kama sutra, it gave me nightmares full of snake fangs and stings. Yuck,  it’s so scary. Pythons are even worse. If they like you they will find you. It doesn’t matter how hard you try to run, they will catch up with you.

The Kama sutra you read must of had some very odd illustration then!    

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

I just got my first ever red downward vote thing on here lol! 

I just got a tonne of downvote notifications one after the other.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out which no-life sheikh is doing it. As if worthless internet points are going to keep me up at night. ?