Statue knocked over

puzzled

14 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You still have not understood the bigger picture have you.

You're still ram-packed full of fear aren't you. You're scared of change and the tumult that might take place in order for this to happen. 

Don't be.

And don't be another example of a kept-docile slave singing their master's praises. Certain chaploose apnay have made a rep for themselves in this department. That's gonna blow up in our faces if we aren't careful. 

Make sure you and your family aren't on the wrong side of history again. I don't think you've remotely understood the bigger picture. 

We don't need anymore of these cheap, sellout, unethical opportunist w***ers in our panth. And if people want to still push this, we'll have an internal war. Some of these goray are facing up to their ugly past - apnay need to do the same. 

1397287020-516_shanghai.jpg.1219fa17990c982baaca1bc6ebcfe065.jpg

14 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Please do tell us what this change you will see.

Are you a chicken-hawk?

Well change is obviously happening. Only an <banned word filter activated> would think that it will be predictable. 

Like I said, certain apnay need to keep those servile slave-sepoy instincts in check.  

10 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I vaguely remember reading about how Charles Dickens supposedly wept when he received news about an episode in which the Indians had started a mutiny or an attack that killed British soldiers.

Generally, he didn't seem too impressed by british colonial soldiers. He seemed to view many of them as failures in britain who were either trying to hide some shameful past or were forced to take their chances due to a failure of their endeavours here. 

I'll try and stick some quotes up if I can remember.    

32 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Generally, he didn't seem too impressed by british colonial soldiers. He seemed to view many of them as failures in britain who were either trying to hide some shameful past or were forced to take their chances due to a failure of their endeavours here. 

I'll try and stick some quotes up if I can remember.    

The episode I'm referring to definitely had him encouraging genocide of Indians as a response to British deaths in India. Funnily enough he was also called out on his anti-Semitism (there are a number of characters across his books that are implicitly Jewish; characters which exemplify the worst of that group's stereotypes), to which he issued a grovelling apology. 

34 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't want a race war. But whether one happens or not is going to be out of our hands. Apnay need to deal with that without shyting themselves. End of. 

Mormons have weapons stockpiled, a state they run, militias, their own national guard and police force basically, and their whole congregation stockpiles food and supplies to last years. They dig wells. 

I think jathas training mainly in martial arts with some time shooting and running scenarios could do well. Have water sources identified in everyone's local. Have some food stockpiled and some cooperative farms placed strategically to rally at in case of hard times. I don't even think you initially need that many fire arms, the recipients of jhatka provide those. What do you think bro?  How would Purtan Gursikhs, or kharkus organize and prepare for something like this?

On 6/9/2020 at 11:38 AM, MisterrSingh said:

Would you believe me if I told you that the same force that facilitated the post-war Marxist march through academia and the media in the West (the results of which we are now beginning to see in full flow), is also responsible for the inevitable right-wing pushback that will culminate in all out race, cultural, and religious war in the next few decades?

Interesting.