Statue knocked over

puzzled

Its like sticking that statue of maharaja ranjit singh in lahore. that was a really stupid idea   especially in current political climate in south asia. Sticking up a statue of a man who ruled over their land and people was a stupid idea. Its hardly surprising the <banned word filter activated> vandalized it.

would we like it if a statue of a sullah was put up somwhere in punjab?    

22 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

This whole thing is very fishy to me. George Floyd was arrested over a fake 20 dollar note. When do the police ever respond to such petty crime immediately?

The officer pressed his knee on the back and the side of  Floyd's neck, not on the windpipe. The whole incident was conveniently filmed.

Floyd also has what looks to be a freemason tattoo on his chest.

Alot of people on youtube been pointing that out.

Many blacks been killed in much worse clear cut murder cases caught on film and nothing like this was coordinated. A white pregnant woman was shot dead this year and there was no riots or mass media campaign. Floyd and his killer were work colleagues in a club for 17years. Floyd had a big criminal record (no excuse for his murder), but he was no saint. Floyd had freemasonic ties for some strange reason. He died from cardiac arrest autopsy reports state he had taken drugs which was present in his system.

When ever things like this are coordinate always look at those who fund the groups and its widely known george soros the hungerian jewish billionaire financier is funding BLM and far left organisations. Then we have Israeli Jewish zionist groups funding people like tommy robinson. So clearly some shadowy protected powers are pulling strings behind the curtains to incite violence and chaos in western society.

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Its like sticking that statue of maharaja ranjit singh in lahore. that was a really stupid idea   especially in current political climate in south asia. Sticking up a statue of a man who ruled over their land and people was a stupid idea. Its hardly surprising the <banned word filter activated> vandalized it.

would we like it if a statue of a sullah was put up somwhere in punjab?    

They did put a statue of maharajah ranjit singh i think in or near lahore fort recently lol

But the certain muslim extremists didnt take to kindly to it and damaged it.

Lahore is the natural city of the Sikhs one day it will be a Sikh city again. Most muslims view him neutrally as the one who saved punjab from afghan invaders. Because the afghans smashed and crushed the mughul muslim empire first and did untold crazyness to their fellow muslims who happened to be punjabi. So when the mughuls were weakened the Sikhs attacked on mass took over lahore and rest of punjab and was a relief they even aided the Sikhs to prevent the afghans coming for them again. So to this day afghan pasthun's have deep hatred for pakistani muslim punjabi's and vice versa.

17 minutes ago, puzzled said:

thats why theres this rise of white groups again i think, its quite underground atm,  but if it was white people protesting we know they would of been shut down real quick especially since its quarantine.  whites are getting more and more vocal about this stuff.  

Would you believe me if I told you that the same force that facilitated the post-war Marxist march through academia and the media in the West (the results of which we are now beginning to see in full flow), is also responsible for the inevitable right-wing pushback that will culminate in all out race, cultural, and religious war in the next few decades?

43 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

This whole thing is very fishy to me. George Floyd was arrested over a fake 20 dollar note. When do the police ever respond to such petty crime immediately?

The officer pressed his knee on the back and the side of  Floyd's neck, not on the windpipe. The whole incident was conveniently filmed.

Floyd also has what looks to be a freemason tattoo on his chest.

Chauvin (the cop who killed Floyd) and Floyd worked for the same employee for a few years (a nightclub). I think they were both working as security but one of the two was on the front door. That's fishy, too. 

8 minutes ago, genie said:

They did put a statue of maharajah ranjit singh i think in or near lahore fort recently lol

But the certain muslim extremists didnt take to kindly to it and damaged it.

Lahore is the natural city of the Sikhs one day it will be a Sikh city again. Most muslims view him neutrally as the one who saved punjab from afghan invaders. Because the afghans smashed and crushed the mughul muslim empire first and did untold crazyness to their fellow muslims who happened to be punjabi. So when the mughuls were weakened the Sikhs attacked on mass took over lahore and rest of punjab and was a relief they even aided the Sikhs to prevent the afghans coming for them again. So to this day afghan pasthun's have deep hatred for pakistani muslim punjabi's and vice versa.

Why is it a Sikh city? Because we ruled it for 50 odd years? It has been in the control of muslims for hundreds of years.

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

Chauvin (the cop who killed Floyd) and Floyd worked for the same employee for a few years (a nightclub). I think they were both working as security but one of the two was on the front door. That's fishy, too. 

Yes I've heard that. Chauvin also looks to be too skinny to be a cop.

In my opinion the whole thing is a false flag to cause chaos. The freemason motto is ordo ab chao. Order from chaos.

All these celebrities like the Star Wars actor John Boyega (watch his hammy performance at the Hyde Park protest with his fake tears), Lewis Hamilton and Anthony Joshua are shills.

23 minutes ago, genie said:

Alot of people on youtube been pointing that out.

Many blacks been killed in much worse clear cut murder cases caught on film and nothing like this was coordinated. A white pregnant woman was shot dead this year and there was no riots or mass media campaign. Floyd and his killer were work colleagues in a club for 17years. Floyd had a big criminal record (no excuse for his murder), but he was no saint. Floyd had freemasonic ties for some strange reason. He died from cardiac arrest autopsy reports state he had taken drugs which was present in his system.

When ever things like this are coordinate always look at those who fund the groups and its widely known george soros the hungerian jewish billionaire financier is funding BLM and far left organisations. Then we have Israeli Jewish zionist groups funding people like tommy robinson. So clearly some shadowy protected powers are pulling strings behind the curtains to incite violence and chaos in western society.

There's always some shady organisations behind such events. I remember when those two journalists were shot live on air in America a few years ago. It was fake as hell, the journalist got shot at point blank range and still managed to run.

19 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Why is it a Sikh city? Because we ruled it for 50 odd years? It has been in the control of muslims for hundreds of years.

Not just because of how many years it was ruled but also the culture of lahore its not mainstream strict islamic it is more sufi and pluralistic and colourful.

The day it becomes a hardline islamic city is the day of its downfall as native lahori sufi muslims will wish for Sikh rule to return to free them.

15 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Yes I've heard that. Chauvin also looks to be too skinny to be a cop.

In my opinion the whole thing is a false flag to cause chaos. The freemason motto is ordo ab chao. Order from chaos.

All these celebrities like the Star Wars actor John Boyega (watch his hammy performance at the Hyde Park protest with his fake tears), Lewis Hamilton and Anthony Joshua are shills.

I think they're what's termed as "useful idiots." Unknowing "actors" who truly believe in the cause they're supporting, but unaware they are pawns being used to sell the lie to the people. Their status and their profile affords them the opportunity to lend a voice to the narrative that's being promoted. Of course, this is only possible in a society where the half-baked, uninformed opinions of celebrities are held up as wisdom by the masses.