Statue knocked over

puzzled

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Would you believe me if I told you that the same force that facilitated the post-war Marxist march through academia and the media in the West (the results of which we are now beginning to see in full flow), is also responsible for the inevitable right-wing pushback that will culminate in all out race, cultural, and religious war in the next few decades?

I cant tell what the bigger picture is, but i think its starting to become a bit more clear now. the leftist/Marxist are used like chess pieces/puppets by the right wing, though the right wing create the impression the leftists have got their way.   its becoming more clear now though that there is a link and the right wing and holding the strings. but i dnt know what the bigger picture is

Just now, puzzled said:

I cant tell what the bigger picture is, but i think its starting to become a bit more clear now. the leftist/Marxist are used like chess pieces/puppets by the right wing, though the right wing create the impression the leftists have got their way.   its becoming more clear now though that there is a link and the right wing and holding the strings. but i dnt know what the bigger picture is

All media is conservative media. Liberals have no money, actual liberals.  The one's that do have money work for the conservative party in this country, but the conservative party doesn't actually represent any of it's supposed ideals, so really the ladder might as well go the devil, rich multinational elites, the conservative republican party, the democratic so called liberal party, wage slaves, prison slaves, the survivors..

Thing is cases like happen all the time! police brutality exists in america, race discrimination exists, but this case has obviously been used and blownup. stuff like this otherwise happen all the time. Not that im saying you shouldnt make noise, you should. But this case is nothing new, yet most cases are gone mostly ignored.

Just like the case of Madeline McCann, 100s of people go missing, there are people missing since the 70s, yet this once case has been given so much coverage and over £20 million spent. no other missing person has been given this much attention or media coverage.

These cases are just used as cover up stories imo  theres always a bigger picture 

19 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

All media is conservative media. Liberals have no money, actual liberals.  The one's that do have money work for the conservative party in this country, but the conservative party doesn't actually represent any of it's supposed ideals, so really the ladder might as well go the devil, rich multinational elites, the conservative republican party, the democratic so called liberal party, wage slaves, prison slaves, the survivors..

Democracy is an utter sham for the benefit of us, the proles, to feel as if we have a semblance of control over our lives. Apolitical Oligarchy is the true system of rule. Presidents and Prime Ministers are puppets. The King's of Finance control the fate of nations. And they all pay homage to the Prince to varying degrees.

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro you know who the native population is right?  That black folks have been there as long as whites and in fact longer...because the natives are basically black dude.  All the immigrants have equal right to dignity under our constitution and they do not get it. Nothing justifies extra judicial police murders let alone everything else. 

The fact you even refer to euros as the native people bro...blows my mind..

When Sikhs did that to statues you were all for it not long ago. They were heroes for getting that shamelessness off your streets. 

And the fact y'all learned nothing about fake encounters, news media ops, police brutality and murder, cia inspired treachery in the community...when it's you, you get it. 

I've got news for you. The cause for black dignity, indigenous dignity, and freedom is your sister cause, it's the cause of this whole world. 

The fight for self determination, freedom, dignity, land and mineral rights, water, clean air and sustainable living. The right to be unmolested and practice Dharam. 

We all want the self determination, freedom, dignity, land and mineral rights, water, clean air and sustainable living. The right to be unmolested and practice dharam bro. 

However If you see the thread we talking about the antics of BLM and far left antifa in the UK not America, its a different type of situation over there.

I know the history of america its a native brown shamanic tribal population land and the white european and African black population immigrated there around 1600's under different circumstances and different racial power dynamics. I also know that african black kings sold and traded black slaves in different african kingdoms with each other and with outsiders like islamic arab slave traders/owners and christian european slave traders/owners.

Slavery wasn't just an inherit european white trait that happened relatively recently. Enslavement of humanity and their distraction of their dignity goes back to the times of the pharaohs 6,000 years ago. It's as old as the earliest human civilizations. Those rich elite banking financiers who fund various groups to create wars and trouble in society are the very ones who are enslaving everyone under economic debt slavery.

I will always stand with the oppressed person of colour than with the privileged ruling class of white man and woman (who are the gate keepers preventing equality and economic prosperity). However I will not stand for criminality and hooliganism mob rule whether it be religious or racial backgrounds. When i see majority of blacks in mobs and online behaving like zombies being manipulated by the mainstream and social media and funded by the same elites who is funding the other side who stands for their white nationalist people. Then I can see all these guys are falling for the oldest trick in the book by those elites in power, which is divide and rule.

I try to always to see things for a balanced point of view and try to look at the wider picture and agenda of funders of change and chaos in society.

1 hour ago, genie said:

We all want the self determination, freedom, dignity, land and mineral rights, water, clean air and sustainable living. The right to be unmolested and practice dharam bro. 

However If you see the thread we talking about the antics of BLM and far left antifa in the UK not America, its a different type of situation over there.

I know the history of america its a native brown shamanic tribal population land and the white european and African black population immigrated there around 1600's under different circumstances and different racial power dynamics. I also know that african black kings sold and traded black slaves in different african kingdoms with each other and with outsiders like islamic arab slave traders/owners and christian european slave traders/owners.

Slavery wasn't just an inherit european white trait that happened relatively recently. Enslavement of humanity and their distraction of their dignity goes back to the times of the pharaohs 6,000 years ago. It's as old as the earliest human civilizations. Those rich elite banking financiers who fund various groups to create wars and trouble in society are the very ones who are enslaving everyone under economic debt slavery.

I will always stand with the oppressed person of colour than with the privileged ruling class of white man and woman (who are the gate keepers preventing equality and economic prosperity). However I will not stand for criminality and hooliganism mob rule whether it be religious or racial backgrounds. When i see majority of blacks in mobs and online behaving like zombies being manipulated by the mainstream and social media and funded by the same elites who is funding the other side who stands for their white nationalist people. Then I can see all these guys are falling for the oldest trick in the book by those elites in power, which is divide and rule.

I try to always to see things for a balanced point of view and try to look at the wider picture and agenda of funders of change and chaos in society.

Yeah. I had just woke up and didn't see it was UK bro. I apologize. I appreciate your view and your views in general. Much respect. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Democracy is an utter sham for the benefit of us, the proles, to feel as if we have a semblance of control over our lives. Apolitical Oligarchy is the true system of rule. Presidents and Prime Ministers are puppets. The King's of Finance control the fate of nations. And they all pay homage to the Prince to varying degrees.

Preach Veer Ji. 

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeah. I had just woke up and didn't see it was UK bro. I apologize. I appreciate your view and your views in general. Much respect. 

No worries bro and like wise. Your views are often appreciated and balanced.

18 hours ago, puzzled said:

Statue knocked over by blm people. I wonder if Gandhi's statue will get knocked over in london. Interestingly some white blokes were seen trying to take the statue out from the river.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8401935/Sadiq-Khan-calls-Londons-slave-trader-statues-removed-orders-landmarks-review.html

trying to take the statue back out

29399922-8401935-image-a-42_1591697228267.jpg

Most of the statues being knocked over and vandalised are being done by whites.

I saw one of the Colston statues in Bristol being pulled down and stomped in. (Colston is one of those who made his money in the slave trade.) You could not see one black person, all white. 

Like I said in another thread. Black Lives are a side show. Any aggreievances by any black people has been hijacked. 

What we have is anarchists who want to burn everything down. The level of depravity is mainly by a particular type of gorah.

There is an attempt to create a civil war and it is between goreh of one persuasion to instigate violence against the other goreh.

The other goreh have not risen to take the bait.

The goreh are the glue that keeps the country bound together.

The goal is to turn them against each other.

They want to take churchill down nxt

Fears of violence as far-Right groups outline plans to 'defend' statues in London this weekend 

By Rebecca Camber and Mario Ledwith and Jim Norton for the Daily Mail01:39, 10 Jun 2020 , updated 07:38, 10 Jun 2020

29427810-0-image-m-13_1591748402236.jpg

+9
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • 4kshares
  • Fears far-Right thugs may head to London to take on anti-racism protesters 
  • Ex-English Defence League leader, Tommy Robinson, called police 'soft-handed'
  • Several football 'firms' planning further demonstrations 'prepared to use force'

Police fear far-Right thugs could descend on the capital this weekend to take on anti-racism protesters.

Football hooligans are planning counter-protests to ‘defend’ memorials and statues.

Former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson called for opposition protests in a two-minute video in which he accused police of being ‘soft-handed’ at Black Lives Matters marches.

He accused officers of failing to act because there were ‘too many people who aren’t white’.

Black Lives Matter protesters clashed with opponents next to the Winston Churchill statue in Westminster on Tuesday

+9
Black Lives Matter protesters clashed with opponents next to the Winston Churchill statue in Westminster on Tuesday
A man confronts police at the statue of Churchill on Tuesday afternoon as Black Lives Matters protesters paid tribute to George Floyd, whose funeral was taking place in Houston

+9
A man confronts police at the statue of Churchill on Tuesday afternoon as Black Lives Matters protesters paid tribute to George Floyd, whose funeral was taking place in Houston
A man holds a cross with an England flag on top of it as police guard the statue of Winston Churchill yesterday afternoon

+9
A man holds a cross with an England flag on top of it as police guard the statue of Winston Churchill yesterday afternoon

Ken Marsh, chairman of the Metropolitan Police Federation, said: ‘We have got the perfect storm ahead of us this weekend, we have got planned protests and now Tommy Robinson and his agitators.’

Several football ‘firms’ plan further demonstrations. A group of Millwall fans spent part of yesterday guarding the statue of Churchill in Parliament Square. 

Other fans from as far as Cardiff and Blackpool also descended on London and said they were prepared to use force to prevent vandalism.

The Democratic Football Lads Alliance, founded in 2017 with a supposed aim of opposing terrorism, urged members to defend monuments, according to the Hope Not Hate group.

Police surround Winston Churchill's statue in Parliament Square

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:06
Play
Current Time0:06
/
Duration Time0:48
Fullscreen

29350526-0-image-a-3_1591598359482.jpg

Group clean up graffiti on Churchill's statue in Parliament Square

29355586-0-image-m-16_1591609662474.jpg

Churchill statue in Parliament Square scrubbed clean after prote…

TOP STORIESSHOWBIZCOVID19SPORT

The plans echo a ‘Unite the Right’ rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017, when neo-Nazis clashed with counter-demontrators over plans to remove a statue of General Robert E. Lee, the American Confederate. It culminated with a white supremacist ramming his car into a crowd, killing a woman and injuring 19.

Black Lives Matter activists in Britain have compiled a list of 60 ‘racist statues’ they want removed for ‘celebrating slavery’.

BLM protesters argue with group trying to 'protect' Churchill statue

0:00
Play
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:35
Fullscreen

Met Police officers created a circle of protection for the statue of Winston Churchill on Tuesday afternoon as BLM activists and another group clashed at the memorial

+9
Met Police officers created a circle of protection for the statue of Winston Churchill on Tuesday afternoon as BLM activists and another group clashed at the memorial
The statue of former British prime minister Winston Churchill was defaced during the protests on Sunday

+9
The statue of former British prime minister Winston Churchill was defaced during the protests on Sunday
Oxford protesters call for removal of Cecil Rhodes statue

0:08
Play
Current Time0:08
/
Duration Time2:52
Fullscreen

29420278-0-image-a-3_1591731797943.jpg

Peaceful BLM protesters call for removal of Cecil Rhodes statue

33AAB72D00000578-0-image-a-10_1461964245613.jpg

Ntokozo Qwabe debates in Oxford for removal of Rhodes statue

As protests continue to grow over monuments linked to colonialism, hundreds of demonstrators surrounded an Oxford college last night demanding a monument to Cecil Rhodes be torn down.

Protesters gathered in Oxford High Street kneeling for eight minutes and 46 seconds – the time George Floyd had a white police officer kneeling on his neck which led to his death in Minneapolis.

The crowd chanted ‘take it down’ as police stood guard at the entrance to Oriel College.

Rally organiser Ndjodi Ndeunyema, a law student and former Rhodes scholar whose education has been partially funded by a trust set up by the 19th century colonialist, said: ‘The statue remaining is an affront on the university’s support for movements such as Black Lives Matter. Rhodes is not worthy of veneration or glorification because of the racism and subjugation he represents’.

Elsewhere, vandals in Leeds targeted a memorial to Queen Victoria, daubing the word ‘slave owner’ on the plinth even though she was crowned four years after the abolition of slavery.

Last night a Downing Street spokesman urged police to make their own decisions about whether to intervene if protesters try to pull down statues.