Statue knocked over

puzzled

Do you reckon  these protestors would knock a queen Victoria statue over? Or atleast vandalize it.

It's when people doing stuff like this, all loud and aggressive that they think they are in control, when that's not the case  they are just being used to achieve whatever the actual goal of all this is. 

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Do you reckon  these protestors would knock a queen Victoria statue over? Or atleast vandalize it.

It's when people doing stuff like this, all loud and aggressive that they think they are in control, when that's not the case  they are just being used to achieve whatever the actual goal of all this is. 

If they feel they can get away with it, or there's nobody to stop them, then of course. 

17 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I'd pee on one at the very least, if I was unfortunate enough to drink still, I would possibly knock it over.