Sikh kashmiri woman regrets marrying a abusive violent muslim man and changing her religion for him

genie

The very white skinned people the likes of who went to civilise you! 

Is this twat even an apna/apnee? I don't know.....??? Sounds like a white person in disguise? 

Anyway read this, before you talk about being civilised. The opposite is true, they actually set us back:

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/12683-the-prebritish-annexation-educational-system-in-the-panjab/

8 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Is this twat even an apna/apnee? I don't know.....??? Sounds like a white person in disguise? 

Anyway read this, before you talk about being civilised. The opposite is true, they actually set us back:

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/12683-the-prebritish-annexation-educational-system-in-the-panjab/

That's one hundred percent an anglo bro. Not their only account I'd wager. 

4 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Something weird going on here. Persons been posting for 5 years. I think it might be one of those confused, slave mentality types within our community (we have our fair share!!) distraught at the fall from grace of his/her beloved master.  

22 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Definitely a VERY confused person. I think it's an apna/apnee who is petrified at changes taking place in the world right now? 

Earlier on he/she said this: 

On the other hand, some  races have managed to follow Sikhi, such as the White Sikhs or the 3hO Sikhs!! The very white skinned people the likes of who went to civilise you!

Yet 5 years ago s/he posted the following about 3H0:

They are just a bunch of fucked up bastards of that deceptive bhajnoo yogi, not even a Khalsa.

This is exactly what happens when we don't take care of our heritage and guard it with our lives! So shocked to see them mimicking the sikhs with white turbans and dancing like monkey gone completely wild and out of their senses. What a <banned word filter activated>.......joke!

SAY IT AGAIN, LOUD AND CLEAR SO THAT EVERY SIKH CHILD, WOMAN AND MAN ALL ACROSS THE WORLD CAN SEE WHAT THESE IDIOTS ARE DOING. This is beadabi on a grand scale of our faith.

4 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

There are countless posts on this website regarding conversion of sikh women  but I have not seen a single post of amritdhari guy leaving sikhi for a non sikh woman.

There are such cases. But because women are not whining and complaining on forums about it. It is not widely known. Also everyone from parents to society will excuse men. It is just a choice that one person made, it does not reflect on all of us sikhs. But if a women does something, it reflects on the whole kaum, family etc.

I know of one case. A kesadhari guy from our gurudwara got involved with a pakistani. The girls family went crazy.They made the sikh guy convert and only then allowed the marriage. That is one case i know of personally, i am sure theres lots more.

Sikhojagoo is probably a little kid. He was probably a naive, fresh kid getting into Sikhi when he made the anti-3ho comments. After a few years of exposure to some of the negative elements within us, he is jaded and angry. Plus, people who only pose problems but no attempts to come up with solutions should be avoided. They're negative and want you on their level. 

6 hours ago, DelhiTurbanator said:

That's why I said I will never marry a sardarni in my previous posts. Most Indian Sardarnis(especially from delhi) have no self respect and will spread their legs for any non Sikh guy and convert to Hinduism or islam. After marriage they realise their mistake and play victim card. And some of our dumb sikh brothers will say "Sikhi teaches humanity" "We are her brothers we must help her"..........to all such sikh men, I advise you to wake up. This sikh woman is not a victim. She married a muslim in her right mind and senses. She dug her own grave. She deserved it. 

Don't show sympathy for such traitors. Never forget, Guru Har rai ji disowned his son Ram rai for changing a word in gurbaani. Sikh gurus have never shown sympathy to traitors or enemies of sikhism. Plz wake up and don't fall in pseudo liberal propaganda of media.

@jkvlondon Any words miss? Do you still believe that sikh men should wait for gursikh women? I hope you remember our previous debate. Mam, plz wake up. There are countless posts on this website regarding conversion of sikh women  but I have not seen a single post of amritdhari guy leaving sikhi for a non sikh woman.

Alot of truth in your posts but you cant blame all sikh women for these problems entirely. Sikhs need to stop being cucks and create fellowship with like minded sikhs.

It is alot of left wing communist atheist brainwashing by the mainstream media and sarbat da bhalla types that have brainwashed not just women but alot of sikh males into liberal care free attitudes not standing up for Sikhi when its required. Only right wing sikh nationalist programming will set the kaum on the right path again.

We have to remember women generally love dominance love muscularity and they look for security/safety, power and not just good looks to mat. If they see you as a strong dominant powerful man you being instantly desirable if they see Sikh men of today with huge turbans and beards carrying kirpans but always the weak cowardly getting beaten by everyone and and  serving everyone like a langari slave without giving parchar spreading sikhi and defending his own community these kinda traits dont attract or impress most women.

The weak turbanned sikh and weak khalsa it seems is slowly dying a natural evolution death in Sikh community just as the turban has done with persian society, muslim society, jewish society, afghan society and hindu rajput society. Majority women themselves are choosing to go for non-turban wearing guys because balance of power has shifted away from turban males unlike centuries past where if you didnt have a turban and huge beard you'd be considered a nobody in society, not a man and feminine looking. Most muslim women are not practising and prefer guys who are not molvi types. After they get married sometimes they want to go all out religious or if they got bad past they become religious hijab wearing nuns to get married.

The main thing Sikhs need to focus on is changing their mindset to right wing Sikh nationalism then after that getting power and dominance whether that's in the streets by group muscle running area's or politics or by financial means. With power everything else will follow. The condition of a most woman is that they are sheeples they are usually the first to jump on the popular bandwagons  by flocking to the current trends and narratives created by mostly dominant vocal assertive males of society. So if the dominant males are hindus or muslims spreading their own ideology and flexing their numbers then they dont even need to even groom the women of other communities as they themselves will feel more protected and attracted to those who can further provide for their needs.

4 hours ago, genie said:

Alot of truth in your posts but you cant blame all sikh women for these problems entirely. Sikhs need to stop being cucks and create fellowship with like minded sikhs.

It is alot of left wing communist atheist brainwashing by the mainstream media and sarbat da bhalla types that have brainwashed not just women but alot of sikh males into liberal care free attitudes not standing up for Sikhi when its required. Only right wing sikh nationalist programming will set the kaum on the right path again.

We have to remember women generally love dominance love muscularity and they look for security/safety, power and not just good looks to mat. If they see you as a strong dominant powerful man you being instantly desirable if they see Sikh men of today with huge turbans and beards carrying kirpans but always the weak cowardly getting beaten by everyone and and  serving everyone like a langari slave without giving parchar spreading sikhi and defending his own community these kinda traits dont attract or impress most women.

The weak turbanned sikh and weak khalsa it seems is slowly dying a natural evolution death in Sikh community just as the turban has done with persian society, muslim society, jewish society, afghan society and hindu rajput society. Majority women themselves are choosing to go for non-turban wearing guys because balance of power has shifted away from turban males unlike centuries past where if you didnt have a turban and huge beard you'd be considered a nobody in society, not a man and feminine looking. Most muslim women are not practising and prefer guys who are not molvi types. After they get married sometimes they want to go all out religious or if they got bad past they become religious hijab wearing nuns to get married.

The main thing Sikhs need to focus on is changing their mindset to right wing Sikh nationalism then after that getting power and dominance whether that's in the streets by group muscle running area's or politics or by financial means. With power everything else will follow. The condition of a most woman is that they are sheeples they are usually the first to jump on the popular bandwagons  by flocking to the current trends and narratives created by mostly dominant vocal assertive males of society. So if the dominant males are hindus or muslims spreading their own ideology and flexing their numbers then they dont even need to even groom the women of other communities as they themselves will feel more protected and attracted to those who can further provide for their needs.

This is the best answer so far on this topic. Thanx a lot veerji!  This is exactly what we Sikhs need to do. Just one correction brother, am not blaming all sikh women, I said majority. Living in Delhi for 20 years and in Maharashtra for 3 years, I have seen hundreds of "kaurs" converted to Hinduism and typing "proud to be a sikh" in their profile.  They follow all hindu rituals, do murti pooja, keep useless fasts, karwachauth etc and call themselves "sikhs". This has really disturbed me a lot but later on, I realized I must focus on myself that I NEVER become like these traitors and always progess as a gursikh. The only thing that I can do at best is spread awareness and prachaar. You explained this problem regarding Sikh women perfectly.??