Sikh kashmiri woman regrets marrying a abusive violent muslim man and changing her religion for him

genie

I think people don't understand female psychology.

Women tend to go for the most dominant man of the most dominant tribe. This is something hardwired into them. You see the same behaviours in the animal kingdom.

There is a war-bride phenomenon (a form of stockholm syndrome of sorts).

This what all the Abrahamic religions understand, that you invade another tribe, you kill the men and then take the most attractive women. Abrahamics are based on old tribal ways, going back to hunter-gatherer days.

Us dharmics for most part have grown out of this behaviour  but it is important to understand.

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

It doesn't have to be all or nothing. Just realise that these so-called friendships and cordial ties will NEVER overtake the affection and zeal a Muslim possesses in his heart for his religion. If there's a choice to be made between you and Allah, there is no choice because Allah wins 100% of the time.

JUST THIS part is simlar to Sikhi , isnt it ? we have never historically forced our faith on others, quite the contrary  , but our ancestors even sacrificed their children and families and even their own lives in brutal manner but did not choose leaving their faith . 

Besides muslims always have a concept called Taqiyya which means they can even lie to conceal their real intentions or appear subdued to pacify the angry infidels . 

8 minutes ago, sikhojaago said:

We were told Never to impose our faith on others for a Very Good reason

Are you thick ? where have we imposed our faith on others. 

12 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

JUST THIS part is simlar to Sikhi , isnt it ? we have never historically forced our faith on others, quite the contrary  , but our ancestors even sacrificed their children and families and even their own lives in brutal manner but did not choose leaving their faith . 

Besides muslims always have a concept called Taqiyya which means they can even lie to conceal their real intentions or appear subdued to pacify the angry infidels . 

Our zeal is internalised for the sake of preservation, though, is it not? It's not part of an aggressive expansionist belief that seeks to dehumanise and destroy others merely for existing.

19 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Our zeal is internalised for the sake of preservation, though, is it not? It's not part of an aggressive expansionist belief that seeks to dehumanise and destroy others merely for existing.

Yes  thats why I emphasized we never forced on others. But we mistook  it for "not proslyetizing" when infact Guru Nanak did preach his faith in four corners of the world , and later gurus had manji system for preaching to masses. Look at the vast numbers of christian martyrs who died on foreign soils, sometimes as far till china and vietnam, many of them tortured to death , but they spread their word.

But all our efforts are on langars. We don't even seek to bring people in Sikhi ! Imagine if we had a missionary to each of the countries. 

After all, if you believe your path is easiest , why not invite more people to it . 

2 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Yes  thats why I emphasized we never forced on others. But we mistook  it for "not proslyetizing" when infact Guru Nanak did preach his faith in four corners of the world , and later gurus had manji system for preaching to masses. Look at the vast numbers of christian martyrs who died on foreign soils, sometimes as far till china and vietnam, many of them tortured to death , but they spread their word.

But all our efforts are on langars. We don't even seek to bring people in Sikhi ! Imagine if we had a missionary to each of the countries. 

After all, if you believe your path is easiest , why not invite more people to it . 

Yes, I agree, there's an obvious difference between spreading the word / preaching & allowing others to decide for themselves, versus enforcing a belief system on others through physical compulsion.

8 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Its better to have an "islamophobic" , wary-of-muslims girl than have a girl who goes off with a muslim . 

Although I am not sure if it will work, perhaps even backfire, considering most traditional sikh families , even mine , have been islamophobic to varying degrees although we were on a really friendly terms with a few muslm neighbors. 

It's a good thing to be 'islamophobic', common sense even. They actively seek to convert our people and destroy their lives.

The person who invented the term islamophobic now realises what muslims are truly like.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-51797316

22 hours ago, genie said:

These daft low IQ women always think grass is greener on the other side, then realise what horrible mistake they made being fooled into islam.

That's why I said I will never marry a sardarni in my previous posts. Most Indian Sardarnis(especially from delhi) have no self respect and will spread their legs for any non Sikh guy and convert to Hinduism or islam. After marriage they realise their mistake and play victim card. And some of our dumb sikh brothers will say "Sikhi teaches humanity" "We are her brothers we must help her"..........to all such sikh men, I advise you to wake up. This sikh woman is not a victim. She married a muslim in her right mind and senses. She dug her own grave. She deserved it. 

Don't show sympathy for such traitors. Never forget, Guru Har rai ji disowned his son Ram rai for changing a word in gurbaani. Sikh gurus have never shown sympathy to traitors or enemies of sikhism. Plz wake up and don't fall in pseudo liberal propaganda of media.

@jkvlondon Any words miss? Do you still believe that sikh men should wait for gursikh women? I hope you remember our previous debate. Mam, plz wake up. There are countless posts on this website regarding conversion of sikh women  but I have not seen a single post of amritdhari guy leaving sikhi for a non sikh woman.

1 hour ago, sikhojaago said:

@AjeetSingh2019

No one ever mistook anything, you did! That’s because you have just shown yourself for what you are, a complete and utter cretin! A deceptive cretin! Are you not the same person that arrived on this forum crying and begging for sympathy because someone at your workplace was bulling you for being homosexual? Later, you told everyone on here that you were getting married to some girl without even telling her about your sexuality! What a shameful and deceptive behaviour on your part! Sikhism teaches us to speak the truth and not to cheat with anyone! In your case, you have not only failed miserably as a Sikh, but you have also failed as a human being by lying to your wife, to your parents and her parents about who you really are!  You really need to stop pretending that you are all Guru Nanak. You doofus can’t even run a Sikh place of worship without resorting to weapons, sexism, racism and casteism, how on earth are you going to spread Sikhism to  anyone. So stop flattering yourselves by equating yourselves to Guru Nanak. 

As as matter of fact, there is no way you can preach what Guru Nanak preached. Here’s why? Simply because no one is going to listen to a sermon given by some coarse looking backward hot air balloons with no semblance to anyone intellectual or spiritual being from the 21st century. No one is going to listen to some backward /undeveloped preachers prancing around the streets or parks like one legged peacocks begging to  be noticed! Always losing an argument when challenged or approached by a well informed more intelligent preacher from another faith!

Sikhism does not have priesthood to spread its message, full stop. Sikhs cannot match the Christian martyrs simply because they have not yet mastered the teachings of the Gurus,  plus the fact, they are still at an infancy stage of their mental development. They are still learning to walk, speak and think for themselves. It’s too early in their development to follow the simple straightforward teachings of the Sikh Gurus. On the other hand, some  races have managed to follow Sikhi, such as the White Sikhs or the 3hO Sikhs!! The very white skinned people the likes of who went to civilise you! Sad to see, but Brown Sikhs are a lost cause in comparison! The simple Sikh tenets are too hard for them to handle, believe it or not!  Langar is a significant Sikh tradition if not a sacred institution started by the first guru. It was not meant to be exploited or besmirched by anyone. It was started by the Guru for a very good reason. Unfortunately, due to remarkable ineptitude displayed by Sikhs all over the world, they have debased the spiritual significance of this noble pillar of Sikhi with their soiled minds and soiled actions. The doofus are unable to discern the sacred from the profane. They have ruined it, in the same way they ruin everything else around them. Call it lack of education or lack of civilisation. They condemn everything sacred or supernatural due to their thick skin and not willing to learn or preserve anything attitude! 

As far as I am concerned, you are not EVEN a Sikh, let alone a good person, if you can lie and cheat with your loved ones, your dearest and the nearest ones!  You are a rotten example of everything Sikhi stands for, so stop your preaching and pretending to spread Sikhi! What a loser!!

Its a polite request to keep your personal fights outside this forum. Kindly focus on the topic of this thread. Besides, the way you talked to @AjeetSingh2019 itself shows how much a "real" sikh you are. He gave his own opinion but got really TRIGGERED and pounced on him. 

Veerji, sikhi also teaches to control "krodh". Honestly, your reply seemed like typical pseudò feminist answers that I see on quora. No offense bro