SOUTHALL: Havelock Road name change to Guru Nanak Dev Ji Road consultation seems to have resulted in approval #SikhLivesMatter #BlackLivesMatter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Yes it's true but how can the gianis preach against drinking, drug use, adultery, excess lust and then have a picture of someone who did these things to the extreme.

I even heard that he had sex with a woman on top of an elephant in front of the public. Crazy man.

Where did you "hear that"? Yes, he engaged in drinking and sex with multiple women. But, his character was not one to put on a show like that in public. He was by all accounts a more quiet, reserved, simple person. One of the greatest military generals out of Punjab.

You gotta hand it to BLM, antifa and anarchists they have proved that mob rule works and violent activism is the only way to get results in the UK, USA and i suspect in rest of the west too. The establishment is either shook or secretly happy so that they can play their next chess move. I'm suspecting the later they need these groups to do what they do so they can play their next move.

My concern is that it sets a dangerous precedent for other groups (like other ethnicities who feel victimised or even the far right white nationalists to take violence to the streets) taking the same approach to achieve the results they want. So if the authorities come down hard against other groups for exactly the same sort of rioting and protests then they will complain of state victimization and discrimination and further radicalise their supporters. If the authorities let everyone do what they want then it will be chaos and anarchy and then they'll just bring in Marshall law just as its predicted what the elites probably want as theres predicted to be a deep recession, job loses, home loses and riots combined with what the coronavirus still about with 2nd wave predicted in the colder months .

5 hours ago, genie said:

You gotta hand it to BLM, antifa and anarchists they have proved that mob rule works and violent activism is the only way to get results in the UK, USA and i suspect in rest of the west too. The establishment is either shook or secretly happy so that they can play their next chess move. I'm suspecting the later they need these groups to do what they do so they can play their next move.

My concern is that it sets a dangerous precedent for other groups (like other ethnicities who feel victimised or even the far right white nationalists to take violence to the streets) taking the same approach to achieve the results they want. So if the authorities come down hard against other groups for exactly the same sort of rioting and protests then they will complain of state victimization and discrimination and further radicalise their supporters. If the authorities let everyone do what they want then it will be chaos and anarchy and then they'll just bring in Marshall law just as its predicted what the elites probably want as theres predicted to be a deep recession, job loses, home loses and riots combined with what the coronavirus still about with 2nd wave predicted in the colder months .

They're being enabled, bro. It's neither organic nor a testament to their own tenacity and will. 

13 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

It's funny when you see his picture in Gurdwaras. Sure he did a lot of good for us but he was a horny drunk.

If he just had one wife and had kids with just her there wouldn't be so much squabbling after his death over who should succeed him.

Despite seeing his obvious decadence, its better we keep silent on that topic. There's no point lambasting a dead man who despite his mortal shortcomings had love for the guru ,  although his life could serve us all a lesson

What Shere punjab did is between him and the guru. And only guru has the right to judge him either way

8 hours ago, genie said:

It's all staged for the oncoming race war.