MADE REDUNDANT RECENTLY, anyone?

Guest Out-of-work

Guest Out-of-work

Sangat Ji, I have just heard, they have sacked me from my position where I worked for 4 years. Has anyone else been sacked  recently on this forum? I am not sure what I am going to do money wise. Bills to pay mortgage to pay, so shocked. 

Guest Tonysays

If your in the uk then you should have been put on furlough.

Seek legal advice immediately, maybe citizens advice bureau as making redundencies whilst there is a jib retention seem maybe be breaking the employees rights. Thats why we hsve seen mass redundencies yet 

Aside from that, write a cv, and start applying for work. Alot of jobs out there, be open to other career paths and focus on skills you have that are suitable in every role to make a stronger cv.

Some things employers like to see....Communication, motivated, self initiative, driven, customer service, team working etc etc

On 6/11/2020 at 6:56 PM, Guest Out-of-work said:

Sangat Ji, I have just heard, they have sacked me from my position where I worked for 4 years. Has anyone else been sacked  recently on this forum? I am not sure what I am going to do money wise. Bills to pay mortgage to pay, so shocked. 

oh dear, what position were you on ? and which country u from ?

Guest Guest-out-work
5 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

oh dear, what position were you on ? and which country u from ?

I was already in a very bad state financially. I worked so hard to climb career ladder and now this. I name the company but people were so nice to work for. I am from US but worked in Europe for past 8 years in different companies.