Any non-indian / non-punjabi Sikhs on this forum?

genie

On 6/12/2020 at 7:22 AM, genie said:

Whats your racial/ethnic background?

Are you a convert to Sikhi or born into it? If a convert what about Sikhi attracted you to the faith and what has your journey in the faith been so far?

Irish, convert. I was attracted by the great reputation and demonstration of generations of Gursikhs and Shaheed, combined with the fact that the Sat Dharam of this age resides in the house of Nanak, and finally attracted by overwhelming and complete Truthfulness and Love of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 

So far I've undergone indescribable transformation... I'm like a brand new wretch...a blessed, sober, healthy, vibrant, less angry, less pained wretch... with kesh. 

The energy and health...release ..given by Naam is unsurpassed and I've studied and practiced quite a few health and spiritual modalities. 

55 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Irish, convert. I was attracted by the great reputation and demonstration of generations of Gursikhs and Shaheed, combined with the fact that the Sat Dharam of this age resides in the house of Nanak, and finally attracted by overwhelming and complete Truthfulness and Love of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 

So far I've undergone indescribable transformation... I'm like a brand new wretch...a blessed, sober, healthy, vibrant, less angry, less pained wretch... with kesh. 

The energy and health...release ..given by Naam is unsurpassed and I've studied and practiced quite a few health and spiritual modalities. 

Seriously,  you’re Irish? 

You’re family are white Catholics?