Riots in London Far Right fights BLM

Redoptics

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The minorities are a lot smarter and they can see the game.

The mainstream media is doing it's level best to present the situation that all the minorities are in their camp.

Sometimes just keeping quiet and not speaking and getting on with your life is a form of action.

I don't think they are to be honest, all apani youth listening rap  2pac etc will follow these lot blinded.

11 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

What's even funnier   blacks are accepted in society   when I was growing up blacks and whites used to call me paki , they are as bad as each other, 2004 remember comin on a bus back from a football match and both were shouting I'd rather be a paki than a turk

The Afro-Caribbean black and the British White have far closer links to one another.

They are largely English speakers and of Christian background so that have a lot more in common with each other.

Inter-marriage is a lot more common, which is why you are seeing more mixed race children. Eventually, with intermixing you will probably see less Black Afro-Caribbean and they will all look white.

The predominant black community are the ones that come directly from Africa.

51 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Afro-Caribbean black and the British White have far closer links to one another.

They are largely English speakers and of Christian background so that have a lot more in common with each other.

Inter-marriage is a lot more common, which is why you are seeing more mixed race children. Eventually, with intermixing you will probably see less Black Afro-Caribbean and they will all look white.

The predominant black community are the ones that come directly from Africa.

So true,  hope it doesn't happen to us

2 hours ago, Redoptics said:

What's interesting is BLM group are completely segregating themselves from any other colour, isolating themselves. 

It was made clear to me that they have zero empathy for our plight unlike the old school civil righters like Malcolm X who actually came to UK to support B'ham sikhs striving for their rights . I remember when we were talking about sikh rights in India and other countries such as Italy, France where they are being undermined  a couple of years back when Jaggi first was kidnapped and tortured and Bargadi murders , some bright spark thought o use #sikhlives matter and the ensuing hate fest was a sight to behold .  This current situation is nothing you could not predict back then .

Just like Jews they are the only ones who have suffered at the white folks' hand ...so shortsighted anywhere the Uk colonists interfered is a hellhole right now .

19 minutes ago, T_Singh said:

BLM movement want slave traders statues down and changing names of certain places which have been somehow connect to the Atlantic slave trade.  I can feel their sentiments the hurt and frustration; therefore, I applaud they got the government ear and eye here. 

However, I can’t help wonder will the BLM movement also put the same energy and concentration regarding the Arab slave trade? The Arab slave trade went on for much longer than the Atlantic slave trade, Muhammed had and traded slaves and in some present days Arab countries they still are selling black slaves.  
I wonder if Black Muslims feel so passionate and are condemning the Atlantic slave trade what will the say and feel about Arab slave trade and their prophet?  
I also ponder on the fact many African Americans who were Christian leave Christianity as they feel it was the religion of black slave traders and their slave masters religion which was forced upon their ancestors only to take on Islam ironically also a religion of black slave traders and are currently still trading slaves in some Arab countries.

it will be interesting to see whether the same energy will be put on the Arab slave trade.  

My opinion is it will some how be brushed under the carpet.

not just selling but castrating black africans , they are so blind when they come to their oppressors they think moving to islam is a move on up .