bollywood actor sushant Singh rajput commits suicide

shastarSingh

15 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Even Nehru Gandhi family had connections in bollywood and thats how amitabh bachan got successful thanks to his links with rajiv gandhi . 

these politicians also have huge hand in running medical colleges in the country and the heavy price of medical graduation seats , one seat can cost upto 1 crore rupees. Doctors who graduate from such colleges naturally think of recovering their heavily expenditured medical education to be recovered from patients, often not in ethical ways . 

how did his family end up having connections with the nehrus?  his mother was a bedi sikh, theres a interview of him saying how his the 14th descendant of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. 

he was friends with amar singh init? then they broke up and amar singh spilt all the tea about amithabhs family lol!  he said amitabh and his wife jaya have been living in separate houses for decades lol!  they probably separated after the whole rekha thing

look at how they appear together in front of the media like a big happy family       so fake. 

6 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Psychiatrics dnt know sh1t  all they know is what their patients have told them. nobody knows what its like other than the person who has depression 

psychiatrics hv helped many people to live normal lives who otherwise would hv lived in mental asylums.

Good psychiatrics understand the working of brain.

20 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Psychiatrics dnt know sh1t  all they know is what their patients have told them. nobody knows what its like other than the person who has depression 

I agree to some extent. Psychiatrists don’t really fix people often, just put them on drugs.

https://www.freepressjournal.in/entertainment/bollywood/old-blind-item-claims-that-b-town-knew-about-sushant-singh-rajputs-troubles

Shared on June 7, Bollywood Insider's blind read, "This young actor who was hailed for his superlative acting finesse has gone completely off the rails in his personal & professional life. His arrogance & irrational behaviour has rubbed many producers the wrong way. From demanding exorbitant fee to insistence on casting his gf.."

===============

The situation is so bad that even after delivering few hits, he doesn't have any big movie in his kitty. Most of his staff members hv left because of him temper & tantrums. Now he's been asked to vacate his flat because society ppl hv problem with his hugely debauched lifestyle," another tweet read.

Retweeting the post, journalist Navneet Mundhra wrote, "Just 5 days ago, this blind about Sushant Singh came out. He was in depression for a long time. Was facing severe professional & personal issues. Most folks in Bollywood were aware about this. But alas. None tried to sit down & help him. His suicide isn't out of sudden. Sad. RIP"

Reacting to the same, a user commeneted, "Problem with Bollywood they are friend for camera, so many sucide and later so called friends write a condolences, pathetic life. But one thing is, for sure stardom has gone into his head may be something triggered."

Another wrote, "This really bothers me. Many people in industry were aware about this. How many of them actually tried to reach out to him."

5 hours ago, Premi5 said:

I agree to some extent. Psychiatrists don’t really fix people often, just put them on drugs.

They dnt do much, if they did then so many patients wouldn't see it as rubbish. They dnt have a "cure" .

The meds they give make you into zombies, no emotions or motivation. So many people stop taking anti depressants.  Those drugs play mind games, you start thinking you need them to get better, and when you get off them your mind starts telling you your not well again because your off them. 

I was on some anti depressants and I didnt even smile for around one month when i started taking them, then i started feeling "better"   but really they dnt make you better, it's just your head telling you that your better now because tour taking them.

I worked with this gori from america you came to the uk to get away from stuff and she said psychiatrists were rubbish and she stopped taking her medication because it made her worse,  she told me shes attempted suicide in the past. What helped her the most was smoking weed she said, she smoked it everyday, had cbd tablets etc 

Some sort of spiritual practise is very important for mental wellbeing, which is something that western culture and society lacks in. Western society can feel very soulless. 

I'm not saying psychiatrists dont help, I'm sure for some people it's worked, but for many it doesnt work.