bollywood actor sushant Singh rajput commits suicide

shastarSingh

Im guessing its depression. No amount of wealth can fill that inner emptiness. That inner emptiness eats you away. Do you know its normally the most smiley and happiest people that are the most depressed. 

Remember the jia khan case    she studied in london, she went kings college, I knew this boy from Nepal who went kings college and he said she was like any other british indian, just normal, having fun etc   he said she was a really nice girl,   and look how she ended up. 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Im guessing its depression. No amount of wealth can fill that inner emptiness. That inner emptiness eats you away. Do you know its normally the most smiley and happiest people that are the most depressed. 

Remember the jia khan case    she studied in london, she went kings college, I knew this boy from Nepal who went kings college and he said she was like any other british indian, just normal, having fun etc   he said she was a really nice girl,   and look how she ended up. 

Its come on mind so much, but I have read so much, I'm not allowed to do it, just live through the crap

9 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

shouldn't her name have been 'lily kaur'. why certain sikh parents name their girls 'singh' ?

Some Sikhs completely get rid of their surname and take Singh instead. The children legally have to have the same surname as their father, hence you get Sikh girls called Singh.

I'm pretty sure bollywood is ran by the mafia/underworld, or they play some role in it. 

When the industry was about to collapse a few decades back wasnt it bal thakary and the "business" men who saved it?  And the bombay underworld played a role in it aswell?

Many actresses used to date these men. Mandakni, Salma agha, mamata kulkarni, monica bedi etc

And then sanjay dutt was part of a bombing. 

Bollywood, underworld, red light areas, gambling, drugs it's all linked. 

8 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I'm pretty sure bollywood is ran by the mafia/underworld, or they play some role in it. 

When the industry was about to collapse a few decades back wasnt it bal thakary and the "business" men who saved it?  And the bombay underworld played a role in it aswell?

Many actresses used to date these men. Mandakni, Salma agha, mamata kulkarni, monica bedi etc

And then sanjay dutt was part of a bombing. 

Bollywood, underworld, red light areas, gambling, drugs it's all linked. 

Even Nehru Gandhi family had connections in bollywood and thats how amitabh bachan got successful thanks to his links with rajiv gandhi . 

these politicians also have huge hand in running medical colleges in the country and the heavy price of medical graduation seats , one seat can cost upto 1 crore rupees. Doctors who graduate from such colleges naturally think of recovering their heavily expenditured medical education to be recovered from patients, often not in ethical ways .