Female who has lustful dreams

Guest Woman

Guest Woman

I have noticed that I have more lustful dreams after I have got into the habit of getting up for Amrit vela. I’m actually married too. *edited* Why is this? I hope it’s washing away sins, as I’m not even feel lustful in the day time whilst awake?

——

As a separate issue, I always have day dreamed romantically since younger about a man who I’ve never met. Now he’s even come into my dreams. I can’t explain how real this person feels. Do you think this one is more of a psychological problem rather than spiritual? (I am a bit telepathic/see things before they happen in general).

11 hours ago, Guest Woman said:

As a separate issue, I always have day dreamed romantically since younger about a man who I’ve never met. Now he’s even come into my dreams. I can’t explain how real this person feels. Do you think this one is more of a psychological problem rather than spiritual? (I am a bit telepathic/see things before they happen in general).

You're opening a can of worms, sis, lol.

It's nothing to worry about. Nobody is going to come into your life and mess things up for you in your marriage. It's just a residual thing from another time and place. What's truly important is the here and now. Trust me, give your all to your marriage.

13 hours ago, Guest Woman said:

I have noticed that I have more lustful dreams after I have got into the habit of getting up for Amrit vela. I’m actually married too. *edited* Why is this? I hope it’s washing away sins, as I’m not even feel lustful in the day time whilst awake?

——

When you start the Bhagti path, a lot of tests come to show you your attachments and which Thieves affect you. In your dream, take control and do naam simran.

I had dreams before of literal demons. And I sat and did naam simran and was fine. We have no idea how powerful naam/ truth is. Your thieves are magnified if you’re not watching and working on yourself. So take care, read gurbani and apply it to your life. Relax, be in sehaj and at peace, don’t fall for the rubbish of maya and Kalyug. It’s just rubbish, complication and negativity and sends you deep into a dark well of desire. Not worth it at all, it’s just an illusion. 

15 hours ago, Guest Woman said:

——

This videos talks about why some might experience such thoughts.

Guest Woman
On 6/15/2020 at 10:55 PM, MisterrSingh said:

You're opening a can of worms, sis, lol.

It's nothing to worry about. Nobody is going to come into your life and mess things up for you in your marriage. It's just a residual thing from another time and place. What's truly important is the here and now. Trust me, give your all to your marriage.

It’s just that why does that person keep coming up if it is something to forget about.

Whats your view on marriage being written from birth? I was at a crossroad in my youth, I could have gone two ways, 1 taken amrit which was booked but I decided not to go on the day. Listened too much to people saying you’re too young- you’ll regret it. I look back and I don’t think I would have regretted it. 
The road I ended up going down resulted in marrying someone who doesn't have much interest in sikhi so far. Makes me realise now how important sangat is. 
I want to take amrit but I know we’ll be living complete different lives, probably clash on a lot of stuff as we already do because I rather read gurbani instead of watching Netflix. I’d rather do paths instead of parties for kids bdays etc. 

Anyways I cant help thinking. Was there someone else out there who I would have married if I did take amrit that day. Is it that person I see? Or was I always meant to never take it and marry my husband and my sikh journey be more difficult with more obstacles. 

13 hours ago, Guest Woman said:

It’s just that why does that person keep coming up if it is something to forget about.

Whats your view on marriage being written from birth? I was at a crossroad in my youth, I could have gone two ways, 1 taken amrit which was booked but I decided not to go on the day. Listened too much to people saying you’re too young- you’ll regret it. I look back and I don’t think I would have regretted it. 
The road I ended up going down resulted in marrying someone who doesn't have much interest in sikhi so far. Makes me realise now how important sangat is. 
I want to take amrit but I know we’ll be living complete different lives, probably clash on a lot of stuff as we already do because I rather read gurbani instead of watching Netflix. I’d rather do paths instead of parties for kids bdays etc. 

Anyways I cant help thinking. Was there someone else out there who I would have married if I did take amrit that day. Is it that person I see? Or was I always meant to never take it and marry my husband and my sikh journey be more difficult with more obstacles. 

Take it as a learning experience. A lifetime you've had to dedicate to someone so you can grow as a soul, allowing you to take these lessons and experiences onto the next stage of your journey. 

That mysterious someone you're seeing isn't pining for you in a far-off location in the hope you make contact so you can live happily ever after. Sis, I seriously request we discard these fictional depictions of love and happiness that we're bombarded with via the cultures we're exposed to in our daily lives.  Where you are now is where you're meant to be. If he isn't mistreating you or being a scoundrel in general, you're fine.

If you had to press me, and  based on what you said previously in terms of you having an inate leaning towards clairvoyance, you're seeing someone you may have been associated with in the past, perhaps what's commonly referred to as the true other half of ourselves. What you need to understand is that we aren't guaranteed to be "with" that soul in EVERY lifetime. It doesn't work like that. Maybe he's progressed at a faster rate than you have, and he too finds himself with someone where he is working through karmic debts. Maybe you're working through some debts of your own, which is why in this particular lifetime you are married to the person you've ended up with. There is no circumventing these processes. They are essential.

I've come to realise that what Gurbani says about marriage and souls being pre-destined to marry is true. Sometimes, it's also written a person isn't to marry for various reasons. What we need to understand, and where people end up mistaken, is the idea that we marry our "soulmate" each and every single lifetime. According to my understanding, that's not accurate. Soul growth, karmic debts, and things of that nature all play a part. Those obstacles you refer to are important for you. 

Guest Keep going
14 hours ago, Guest Woman said:

Doesn’t rehatname say not to visit another’s bed even in your dreams? Who cares what was written or what happened. Being a married women who stays loyal is your task now.